C11ORF67 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
C11ORF67 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenC11ORF67
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against C11ORF67.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human C11ORF67/PTD015
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenPTD015 is a 122 amino acid protein that belongs to the UPF0366 family. Existing as three alternatively spliced isoforms, the PTD015 gene is conserved in dog, cow, mouse, rat, chicken and zebrafish, and maps to human chromosome 11q14.1. With approximately 135 million base pairs and 1,400 genes, chromosome 11 makes up around 4% of human genomic DNA and is considered a gene and disease association dense chromosome. The chromosome 11 encoded Atm gene is important for regulation of cell cycle arrest and apoptosis following double strand DNA breaks. Atm mutation leads to the disorder known as ataxia-telangiectasia. The blood disorders Sickle cell anemia and âˆ« thalassemia are caused by HBB gene mutations. Wilms' tumors, WAGR syndrome and Denys-Drash syndrome are associated with mutations of the WT1 gene. Jervell and Lange-Nielsen syndrome, Jacobsen syndrome, Niemann-Pick disease, hereditary angioedema and Smith-Lemli-Opitz syndrome are also associated with defects in chromosome 11. The PTD015 gene product has been provisionally designated PTD015 pending further characterization.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsChromosome 11 open reading frame 67; CK067; FLJ21035; Hypothetical protein LOC28971; MGC3367; PTD015; UPF0366 protein C11orf67; AAMDC_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Short nameC11ORF67 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9933R-A350 | C11ORF67 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9933R-A488 | C11ORF67 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9933R-A488
- Price410.81 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameadipogenesis associated Mth938 domain containing
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- chromosome 11 open reading frame 67
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2006-03-27
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-9933R-A555 | C11ORF67 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9933R-A594 | C11ORF67 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9933R-A647 | C11ORF67 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Enterobacter cloacae Z101, titered control for LOD limit of detection determination in diagnostic kits
Supplier:Natrols and viral diagnostic antigens