Buffed Listeria Enrichment Broth (BLEB)
1x Buffed Listeria Enrichment Broth (BLEB) found in HKM
- DescriptionBuffed Listeria Enrichment Broth (BLEB) is intended to be used for the pre-enrichment of listeria spp
- Regulatory statusUSA FDA
- Product categoryHKM Dehydrated Culture Media
- Availability and orderingPlease contact Gentaur to check the current availability or to request a quote if you wish to order Buffed Listeria Enrichment Broth (BLEB)
- Gene target
- Short nameBuffed Listeria Enrichment Broth (BLEB)
- SpeciesListeria, Listeria
- Alternative nameBuffed Listeria Enrichment liquid media base (BLEB)
- Alternative techniqueelisa
HCM065-500 | Buffed Listeria Enrichment Broth (BLEB)size: 500 g | 335.79 USD
- Catalog numberHCM065-500
- Price335.79 USD
- Size500 g
- DiseaseListeria monocytogenes and Listeria species are gram-positive, rod-shaped, facultatively anaerobic, and non spore-forming. The major human pathogen in the Listeria genus is L. monocytogenes. It is usually the causative agent of the relatively rare bacterial disease listeriotic, listeriosis a serious infection caused by eating food contaminated with the bacteria. The disease affects pregnant women, newborns, adults with weakened immune systems, and the elderly. Antibodies and ELISA test kits for detection of listeria antigens.
- Propertiesº C. The broth is a modified culture medium for culturing isolated or enriched bacteria, yeasts and micro organisms.The buffered pH and low salt content of these media broths will ensure a perfect growth of the pathogens to be detected. The broth or culture medium is supplied in 500gr and 5 x 500gr quntities by HKM. The broth's MSDS certificate is supplied for appoval of our broth's batch quality. The screening and selective enrichment of these pathogens and bacteriacan also be obtained by other broths and selective culture media supplements.
- ConceptScope note:An in vitro allergen radioimmunoassay in which allergens are coupled to an immunosorbent. The coupled allergens bind the IgE in the sera of patients which in turn binds radioisotope-labeled anti-IMMUNOGLOBULIN E antibodies.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersadverse effects, classification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, mortality, nursing, psychology, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, contraindications, ethics
- Entrez Gene