BPIL1 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
5x BPIL1 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenBPIL1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against BPIL1.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human BPIL1
- Gene ID Number80341
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenMembers of the bactericidal/permeability-increasing protein family have antimicrobial properties and bind lipophilic substances, therefore targeting gram-negative bacteria. The bactericidal permeability increasing protein (BPI) is an antibacterial and endotoxin-neutralizing molecule that is abundant in the granules of polymorphonuclear leukocytes (neutrophil granules). Sharing structural and sequence homologies with BPI, BPIL1 (bactericidal/permeability-increasing protein-like 1) is a 458 amino acid secreted protein that contains the familyâ€™s common conserved feature of two cysteine residues that are critical for protein function. While BPIL1 is primarily expressed at low levels in tonsil tissue, it has been found to be upregulated in hypertrophic tonsils, suggesting that it may play a role in the pathogenesis of inflamed disease tissue.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsBactericidal permeability increasing protein like 1; C20orf184; dJ726C3.2; Long palate lung and nasal epithelium carcinoma associated 2; Long palate lung and nasal epithelium carcinoma associated protein 2; LPLUNC2; RYSR.
- Gene target
- Short nameBPIL1 Antibody,
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-8423R-A350 | BPIL1 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 407.12 USD
- Catalog numberbs-8423R-A350
- Price407.12 USD
- Long nameBPIL1 Polyclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350 Conjugated
- Also known asAnti-BPIL1 PAb ALEXA FLUOR 350
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 350
- Excitation emission343nm/442nm
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate. Alexa Fluor 350 conjugates can be used in multi-color flow cytometry with FACS's equipped with a second red laser or red diode. If you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor, ALEXA FLUOR 350
- French translationanticorps
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 350
- Alternative nameBPIL1 (Antibody to), ALEXA FLUOR 350
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameBPI fold containing family B member 2
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- bactericidal/permeability-increasing protein-like 1
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-11-14
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- BPI fold containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-8423R-A488 | BPIL1 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 407.12 USD
bs-8423R-A555 | BPIL1 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 407.12 USD
bs-8423R-A594 | BPIL1 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 407.12 USD
bs-8423R-A647 | BPIL1 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 407.12 USD