1x BOC-Leu-Gly-Arg-Aminoluciferin found in aat
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionBOC-Leu-Gly-Arg-Aminoluciferin is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. BOC-Leu-Gly-Arg-Aminoluciferin is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that BOC-Leu-Gly-Arg-Aminoluciferin is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Gene target
- Short nameBOC-Leu-Gly-Arg-Aminoluciferin
- Alternative nameBoc homolog (mouse)-L-leucine-Glycine-L-arginine-Aminoluciferin
- Alternative to gene targetBoc homolog (mouse), BOC and IDBG-50192 and ENSG00000144857 and 91653, this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005886 and plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0007155 and cell adhesion and biological process this GO :0007224 and smoothened signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0007411 and axon guidance and biological process this GO :0016021 and integral component of membrane and cellular component this GO :0030030 and cell projection organization and biological process this GO :0030424 and axon and cellular component this GO :0030426 and growth cone and cellular component this GO :0042692 and muscle cell differentiation and biological process this GO :0043025 and neuronal cell body and cellular component this GO :0044295 and axonal growth cone and cellular component this GO :0045663 and positive regulation of myoblast differentiation and biological process this GO :0051149 and positive regulation of muscle cell differentiation and biological process, protein binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, Plasma membranes, Boc and IDBG-162156 and ENSMUSG00000022687 and 117606, BOC and IDBG-632359 and ENSBTAG00000013909 and 512018
13001 | BOC-Leu-Gly-Arg-Aminoluciferin1 milligram 588.08 USD