Biotin PEG3 azide CAS 945633 30 7
Biotin PEG3 azide CAS 945633 30 7 is available 2 times from Aat labs
3019 | Biotin-PEG3-azide *CAS 945633-30-7*size: 2X5 mg | 399.81 USD
3019 | Biotin-PEG3-azide *CAS 945633-30-7*size: 5 milligrams | 155.98 USD
- ShippingRoom Temperature
- Shelflife12 months
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionBiotin-PEG3-azide *CAS 945633-30-7* is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. Biotin-PEG3-azide *CAS 945633-30-7* is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that Biotin-PEG3-azide *CAS 945633-30-7* is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Additional descriptionSodium azide NaN3 is often used to prevent antibody degradation in 0,02% W/V concentrations. aat supplies azide free antibodies on request.The CAS or CASRN registry number for chemical substances and identifying chemicals by the Chemical Abstract Service is a worldwide used identification of chemicals. This chemical can be supplied in purities of 98% or 95% purity by aat. Bulk in kg or liter volumes on request.
- PropertiesBiotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- Gene target
- Short name-PEG3- *CAS 945633-30-7*
- Alternative namebiotinilated-paternally expressed 3-azide *CAS 945633-30-7*
- Alternative to gene targetpaternally expressed 3, PW1 and ZKSCAN22 and ZNF904 and ZSCAN24, PEG3 and IDBG-71716 and ENSG00000198300 and 5178, metal ion binding, nuclei, Peg3 and IDBG-141100 and ENSMUSG00000002265 and 18616
ZO1 CT TJP1 ZO1 Tight junction protein ZO 1 Tight junction protein 1 Zona occludens protein 1 Zonula occludens protein 1