Biotin C2 maleimide
Biotin C2 maleimide is available 2 times from Aat labs
3005 | Biotin C2 maleimidesize: 25 milligrams | 154.8 USD
3005 | Biotin C2 maleimidesize: 2X25 mg | 396.78 USD
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionBiotin C2 maleimide is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. Biotin C2 maleimide is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that Biotin C2 maleimide is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- ShippingRoom Temperature
- Shelflife12 months
- PropertiesBiotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- Gene target
- Short nameC2 maleimide
- Alternative namebiotinilated complement component 2 maleimide
- Alternative to gene targetcomplement component 2, ARMD14 and CO2, C2 and IDBG-124824 and ENSG00000166278 and 101928623,717, protein binding, Extracellular, C2 and IDBG-174547 and ENSMUSG00000024371 and 12263, C2 and IDBG-633680 and ENSBTAG00000007450 and 515440
Recombinant Enterobacteria phage T4 Uncharacterized 14.1 kDa protein in imm Gp43 intergenic region y02D