Biotin, Biotin carboxyl carrier subunit of chloroplast ACCase
Biotin, Biotin carboxyl carrier subunit of chloroplast ACCase is available 1 time from Agisera labs
AS15 2881 | Biotin, Biotin carboxyl carrier subunit of chloroplast ACCasesize: 100 µl | 591.72 USD
- Catalog numberAS15 2881
- Price591.72 USD
- Size100 µl
- ConceptScope note:Theoretical representations that simulate the behavior or activity of chemical processes or phenomena; includes the use of mathematical equations, computers, and other electronic equipment.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- Available ordering formatLyophilized
- ImmunogenPurified native protein from Pisum sativum
- Raised inGuinea pig
- How to reconstituteSee included datasheet or contact our support service
- Storage conditionFor reconstitution add 100 µl of sterile water.Lyophilized antibody can be stored at -20 or -80°C. Once reconstituted make aliquots to avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. Please, remember to spin tubes briefly prior to opening them to avoid any losses that might occur from lyophilized material adhering to the cap or sides of the tubes.
- Verified applicationswestern blot (WB)
- Connected productsAS15 2880 | anti-ACCase subunit beta | acetyl-coenzyme A, carboxylase (subunit beta) rabbit antibodySecondary antibodies
- Recommended dilutions for use1:2000 with ECL (WB)
- Molecular weight (expected | аpparent)29.6 kDa
- Verified reactivityArabidobsis thaliana, Hordeum vulgare, Pisum sativum, Solanum lycopersicum
- Possible reactivityHordeum vulgare, Nicotiana tabacum
- No reactivityno confirmed exceptions from predicted reactivity are currently known
- Supplementary informationHigher protein load of 30-50 µg/well is needed for other species than Arabidopsis thaliana.
- Referencesto be added when available, antibody released in December 2015
- Scientific contextBiotin carboxyl carrier subunit of chloroplast ACCase is a biotin carboxyl-carrier subunit of the multi-enzyme plastidial acetyl-coenzyme A carboxylase complex involved in fatty acid biosynthesis process.
- Protein numberF4KE21
- TAIR numberAT5G16390
- PropertiesBiotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- DescriptionA carrier can hold protected the subject it is supporting for the period needed by its application as stated by agisera.
- Gene target
- Short namecarboxyl subunit of chloroplast ACCase
- Alternative namebiotinilated, biotinilated carboxyl carrier functionnal sequence on chloroplast ACCase
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR