Biotin-20-dUTP *1 mM in Tris Buffer (pH 7.5)*
1x Biotin-20-dUTP *1 mM in Tris Buffer (pH 7.5)* found in aat
- Transportation conditionsDry Ice
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life6 months
- DescriptionBiotin-20-dUTP *1 mM in Tris Buffer (pH 7.5)* is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. Biotin-20-dUTP *1 mM in Tris Buffer (pH 7.5)* is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that Biotin-20-dUTP *1 mM in Tris Buffer (pH 7.5)* is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Gene target
- Short name-20-dUTP *1 mM in Tris (pH 7.5)*
- Alternative namebiotinilated-20-dUTP *1 millimeter in Tris hydroxymethyl aminomethane solution (pH 7.5)*
17018 | Biotin-20-dUTP *1 mM in Tris Buffer (pH 7.5)*25 nmoles 162.85 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies