BCL9 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
BCL9 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameBCL9 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenBCL9
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against BCL9.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human BCL9
- Gene ID number101060700
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundBcl-9L is a 1,499 amino acid protein that localizes to the nucleus and contains a specialized C-terminal domain that is important for its overall activity. Expressed in breast tissue, as well as in eye, lung, prostate and various carcinomas, Bcl-9L functions as a transcriptional activator that forms a complex with Parafibromin and Î²-catenin and is thought promote the transcriptional activity of Parafibromin and enhance the neoplastic transforming activity of Î²-catenin. Bcl-9L exists as multiple alternatively spliced isoforms and is thought to be involved in tumorigenesis, possibly playing a role in tumor transformation and metastasis. The gene encoding Bcl-9L maps to human chromosome 11, which houses over 1,400 genes and comprises nearly 4% of the human genome. Jervell and Lange-Nielsen syndrome, Jacobsen syndrome, Niemann-Pick disease, hereditary angioedema and Smith-Lemli-Opitz syndrome are associated with defects in genes that maps to chromosome 11.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- SynonymsB-cell CLL/lymphoma 9; BCL 9; BCL-9; DLNB11; Legless homolog; B-cell CLL/lymphoma 9-like; LGS; BCL9_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Short nameBCL9 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameB-cell CLL/lymphoma 9 (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetB-cell CLL/lymphoma 9, LGS, BCL9 and IDBG-101829 and ENSG00000116128 and 607, this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005634 and nucleus and cellular component this GO :0005737 and cytoplasm and cellular component this GO :0005794 and this GO lgi apparatus and cellular component this GO :0005801 and cis- this GO lgi network and cellular component this GO :0008013 and beta-catenin binding and molecular function this GO :0014908 and myotube differentiation involved in skeletal muscle regeneration and biological process this GO :0035019 and somatic stem cell maintenance and biological process this GO :0035914 and skeletal muscle cell differentiation and biological process this GO :0045944 and positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter and biological process this GO :0060070 and canonical Wnt signaling pathway and biological process, beta-catenin binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding and also this GO :0008013: beta-catenin binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0008013: beta-catenin binding, nuclei, Bcl9 and IDBG-176803 and ENSMUSG00000038256 and 77578, BCL9 and IDBG-633778 and ENSBTAG00000002422 and 788729
bs-12393R-Cy3 | BCL9 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
- Catalog numberbs-12393R-Cy3
- Price430.54 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the BCL9 Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameB-cell CLL/lymphoma 9
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1997-07-01
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics