Batroxobin Protein Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
Batroxobin Protein Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
bs-0910R-A350 | Batroxobin Protein Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 388.32 USD
bs-0910R-A488 | Batroxobin Protein Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 388.32 USD
bs-0910R-A555 | Batroxobin Protein Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 388.32 USD
bs-0910R-A594 | Batroxobin Protein Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 388.32 USD
bs-0910R-A647 | Batroxobin Protein Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 388.32 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0910R-A647
- Price388.32 USD
- Long nameBatroxobin Protein Polyclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647 Conjugated
- Also known asAnti-Batroxobin PAb ALEXA FLUOR 647
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 647
- Excitation emission650nm/665nm
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.Alexa Fluor 633 is a practical alternative to APC as well as Cy5. Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR made this Alexa Fluor 633 conjugate that can be used in multi-color flow cytometry with instruments equipped with a second red laser or red diode. It is detected in the FL4 detector of the core's upgraded 2-laser FACScans. Like other Alexa Fluor dyes, the Batroxobin Protein Antibody, exhibits uncommon photo stability, making it an ideal choice for fluorescent microscopy.If you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR 647
- French translationanticorps
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 647
- Alternative nameBatroxobin Protein (Antibody to), ALEXA FLUOR 647
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenBatroxobin
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against Batroxobin.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationSecreted
- SourceFull length native(purified) Bothrops atrox Batroxobin Protein
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityOther Species
- Cross-reactive species detailsBothrops atrox
- Background of the antigenBatroxobin is a serine protease derived from the venom of Bothrops atrox.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- Gene target
- Short nameBatroxobin Protein Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp