B7H4 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated
B7H4 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameB7H4 Polyclonal Antibody, Biotin Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenB7H4
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against B7H4.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from Rat B7H4
- Gene ID number295322
- Swiss ProtQ501W4
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundNegatively regulates T-cell-mediated immune response by inhibiting T-cell activation, proliferation, cytokine production and development of cytotoxicity. When expressed on the cell surface of tumor macrophages, plays an important role, together with regulatory T-cells (Treg), in the suppression of tumor-associated antigen-specific T-cell immunity. Involved in promoting epithelial cell transformation (By similarity).
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- SynonymsRGD1311204; V-set domain-containing T-cell activation inhibitor 1; Vtcn1
- Gene target
- Short nameB7H4 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameB7H4 (Antibody to), biotinilated coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-0673R-Biotin | B7H4 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0673R-Biotin
- Price410.12 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- Additional conjugationBiotinylated
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameV-set domain containing T-cell activation inhibitor 1
- Synonyms gene name
- V-set domain containing T cell activation inhibitor 1
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2005-02-25
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- V-set domain containing
- Immunoglobulin like domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedAblation of B7-H3 but Not B7-H4 Results in Highly Increased Tumor Burden in a Murine Model of Spontaneous Prostate CancerTight regulation of B7-H4 expression at the translational level is observed in normal peripheral tissues and a potential role indicated in the evasion of tumor immunity.B7-H4 expression by nonhematopoietic cells in the tumor microenvironment promotes antitumor immunity.These results suggest that B7-H4 is one of multiple negative cosignaling molecules that collectively provide a fine-tuning mechanism for T-cell-mediated immune responses.these results suggest a different action of B7-H4 in T cell-mediated inflammatory responses and the possible involvement of soluble B7-H4 in inflammatory immune responses.intact recipient, but not donor, B7-H4 is essential for prolongation of allograft survival by blocking CD28/CTLA4:B7 pathway using CTLA4-Ig.B7-H4 expression may influence the outcome of T-cell tumor cell interactions. Tumor-associated macrophage induced membrane-bound B7-H4 on lung cancer cell represents a novel mechanism by which lung cancer cells evade immune recognition and destruction.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies