ATF5 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
ATF5 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
bs-12542R-A350 | ATF5 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 391.75 USD
bs-12542R-A488 | ATF5 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 391.75 USD
- Catalog numberbs-12542R-A488
- Price391.75 USD
- Long nameATF5 Polyclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488 Conjugated
- Also known asAnti-ATF5 PAb ALEXA FLUOR 488
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 488
- Excitation emission499nm/519nm
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.Alexa Fluor 488 has the same range to that of fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC), yet the ATF5 Antibody, has a very high photo stability. As a result of this photo stability, it has turned into an antibody for fluorescent microscopy and FACS FLOW cytometry. It is distinguished in the FL1 of a FACS-Calibur or FACScan. Also Alexa Fluor 488 is pH stable.If you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor
- French translationanticorps
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 488
- Alternative nameactivating transcription factor 5 (Antibody to), ALEXA FLUOR 488
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameactivating transcription factor 5
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2000-03-22
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Basic leucine zipper proteins
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedATF5 increases cisplatin-induced apoptosis through up-regulation of Cyclin D3 transcription, which elicits survival signals in HeLa cellsATF5 is abundant in the liver, activates CYP2B6, and cooperates with the constitutive androstane receptor in sustaining the hepatic-specific expression of this P450 in human hepatocytes and hepatoma cells.These results indicate that ATF5 is targeted for degradation by the ubiquitin-proteasome pathway, and that cadmium slows the rate of ATF5 degradation via a post-ubiquitination mechanism.Identified a novel ATF5 consensus DNA binding sequence. Demonstrate in C6 glioma and MCF-7 breast cancer cells that ATF5 occupies this sequence and that ATF5 activates reporter gene expression driven by this site.BCL-2 is an essential mediator for the cancer-specific cell survival function of ATF5 in glioblastoma and breast cancer cellsATF5 polymorphisms influence ATF function and response to treatment in children with childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia.The 5'-untranslated region regulates ATF5 mRNA stability via nonsense-mediated mRNA decay in response to environmental stress.ATF5 promotes the proliferation of HSV-1 via a potential mechanism by which ATF5 enhances the transcription of viral genes during the course of an HSV-1 infectionLow expression level of ATF5 in hepatocellular carcinoma indicated aggressive tumor behavior and predicted a worse clinical outcome.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular functiontranscriptional activator activity, RNA polymerase II transcription regulatory region sequence-specific binding
- Entrez Gene
bs-12542R-A555 | ATF5 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 391.75 USD
bs-12542R-A594 | ATF5 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 391.75 USD
bs-12542R-A647 | ATF5 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 391.75 USD
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenATF5
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against ATF5.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human ATF5
- Gene ID Number22809
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenEukaryotic gene transcription is regulated by sequence-specific transcription factors that bind modular cis acting promoter and enhancer elements. The ATF/CREB transcription factor family binds the palindromic cAMP response element (CRE) octanucleotide TGACGTCA. The best characterized members of this gene family include CREB-1, CREB-2 (also designated ATF-4), CRE-BPa, LZIP (also designated CREB3 and Luman), CREM-1, CREM-2, ATF-1, ATF-2, ATF-3, ATF-5, ATF-6 and ATF-7. This family of proteins contain highly divergent N-terminal domains, but share a C-terminal leucine zipper for dimerization and DNA binding. ATF-5 (ATFx), which can localize to the cytoplasm or the nucleus, binds DNA as a dimer. It interacts with CCND3 and PTP4A1.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsActivating transcription factor 5 alpha/beta; Activating transcription factor 5; Activating transcription factor X; AFTA; ATF 5; ATF 7; ATF7; ATFX; BZIP protein ATF7; cAMP dependent transcription factor ATF 5; cAMP dependent transcription factor ATF5; Cyclic AMP dependent transcription factor ATF 5; Cyclic AMP dependent transcription factor ATF5; FLJ34666; HMFN0395; MGC102397; NAP1; NR3 associated protein; ODA 10; Transcription factor ATFx; Transcription factor like protein ODA 10; Transcription factor like protein ODA10; ATF5_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Short nameATF5 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetactivating transcription factor 5, ATFX and HMFN0395, ATF5 and IDBG-63891 and ENSG00000169136 and 22809, sequence-specific DNA binding, nuclei, Atf5 and IDBG-179716 and ENSMUSG00000038539 and 107503, ATF5 and IDBG-640902 and ENSBTAG00000003457 and 515654