Assay kit for human tetrahydrobiopterin ELISA
Assay kit for human tetrahydrobiopterin ELISA is available 4 times from Bluegen elisas labs
E01B0735 - 96T | Assay kit for human tetrahydrobiopterin (BH4) (ELISA)size: 1x96-wells test plate | 903.86 USD
E01B0735 - 48T | Assay kit for human tetrahydrobiopterin (BH4) (ELISA)size: 1x48-wells test plate | 701.07 USD
E01T0762 - 96T | Assay kit for human Tetrahydrobiopterin(ELISA)size: 1x96-wells test plate | 903.86 USD
E01T0762 - 48T | Assay kit for human Tetrahydrobiopterin(ELISA)size: 1x48-wells test plate | 701.07 USD
- Catalog numberE01T0762 - 48T
- Price701.07 USD
- Size1x48-wells test plate
- Original nameHuman Tetrahydrobiopterin
- Assay sensitivityN/A
- Detection rangeN/A
- ELISA typefind more technical details in the manual
- Kit configuration1xMicrotiter test plate; 1 vial x Enzyme conjugate; 1 vial x STANDARD A; 1 vial x STANDARD B; 1 vial x STANDARD C; 1 vial x STANDARD D; 1 vial x STANDARD E; 1 vial x STANDARD F; 1 vial x SUBSTRATE A; 1 vial x SUBSTRATE B; 1 vial x Stop solution; 1 vial x Wash solution (100x); 1 vial x Balance solution; 1 x protocol
- Cross reactivityThere is no indicative cross reactivity between the antigen and its analogues detected during the testing of the product Assay kit for human Tetrahydrobiopterin(ELISA)
- Product storageThe product Assay kit for human Tetrahydrobiopterin(ELISA) should be kept between two and eight degrees Celsius to ensure the retention of the stability and reactivity of the reagents included in the kit.
- TipsThe product Assay kit for human Tetrahydrobiopterin(ELISA) is intended to be used for research purposes only. It is not testesd for application in diagnostics.
- Gene target
- Short nameAssay kit for Tetrahydrobiopterin(ELISA)
- Alternative nametest reagent to measure H. sapiens Tetrahydrobiopterin(Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay)
- ConceptScope note:An immunoassay utilizing an antibody labeled with an enzyme marker such as horseradish peroxidase. While either the enzyme or the antibody is bound to an immunosorbent substrate, they both retain their biologic activity; the change in enzyme activity as a result of the enzyme-antibody-antigen reaction is proportional to the concentration of the antigen and can be measured spectrophotometrically or with the naked eye. Many variations of the method have been developed.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedGastrointestinal stromal tumor secondary KIT mutations can be associated with KIT hyperactivation and imatinib resistance, in which AKT PI3-kinase is a crucial survival pathway.Phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase and Src family kinases are required for phosphorylation and membrane recruitment of Dok-1 in c-Kit signaling.Activated mutations of kit exon 11 are detectable in the vast majority of gastrointestinal stromal tumor (GISTs). There is no difference in the PR rate for patients whose GISTs have kit exon 9 and exon 11 mutations.C-kit protein expression correlated with activating mutations indicating the pertinent role of the proto-oncogene KIT in the tumorigenesis of oral musosal melanoma.Mutations in the c-kit gene result in the constitutive ligand-independent activation of the c-KIT receptor and, consequently, aberrant cell division and tumor growthmiR-221 is transcriptionally induced upon PDGF treatment in primary vSMCs, leading to down-regulation of the targets c-Kit and p27Kip1. Down-regulation of p27Kip1 by miR-221 is critical for PDGF-mediated induction of cell proliferationc-Kit(+) cardiac progenitors are primitive stem cells endowed with multilineage differentiation ability and preferential cardiovascular commitment.Expression of c-kit in the formalin-fixed vestibular schwannoma tumor tissue was observed in 18 (52.9%) of the 34 samples.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Reacts withHuman
- Reproducibility of the resultsIntra-Assay: Coefficient of variability is lower than 10%; Inter-Assay: Coefficient of variability is lower than 15%
- TestBlueGen ELISAs supplies other types of Assays as 1.ELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- TechniqueAssay, ELISA
- Alternative techniquearrays
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832