APT HiVeg Broth
APT HiVeg Broth is available 1 time from Himedia labs
MV227-500G | APT HiVeg Brothsize: 4X500G | 191.45 USD
- DescriptionAPT HiVeg Broth by HiMedia Laboratories is a general purpose medium recommended for the cultivation of anaerobic bacteria, especially Clostridium species.
- Storage TemperatureAPT HiVeg Broth should be stored below 30°C in tightly closed container and the prepared medium at 2-8°C.
- Shelf LifeUse before expiry date on the label
- Sterilization121°C / 15 minutes.
- AppearenceLight yellow coloured, may have slightly greenish tinge, homogeneous, free flowing powder.
- Storage conditionsStore in cool place. Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place. Containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage
- OrderingTo order APT HiVeg Broth , please use the Cat. Nr. MV227-500G and submit your purchase order by email or by fax. A discount is available for larger or bulk quantities, please contact us for more information
- TipsOur specialists recommend you to follow carefully the pre-registered instructions for APT HiVeg Broth
- Propertiesº C. The broth is a modified culture medium for culturing isolated or enriched bacteria, yeasts and micro organisms.The buffered pH and low salt content of these media broths will ensure a perfect growth of the pathogens to be detected. The broth or culture medium is supplied in 500gr and 5 x 500gr quntities by Himedia. The broth's MSDS certificate is supplied for appoval of our broth's batch quality. The screening and selective enrichment of these pathogens and bacteriacan also be obtained by other broths and selective culture media supplements.
- Gene target
- Short nameAPT HiVeg Broth
- Alternative nameAPT HiVeg liquid media base