APC-iFluor 750-streptavidin conjugate
APC-iFluor 750-streptavidin conjugate is available 1 time from Aat labs
16908 | APC-iFluor 750-streptavidin conjugatesize: 0.1 milligrams | 256.33 USD
- Transportation conditionson ice packs/blue ice/+4 degrees C
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionAPC-iFluor 750-streptavidin conjugate is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. APC-iFluor 750-streptavidin conjugate is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that APC-iFluor 750-streptavidin conjugate is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Gene target
- Short nameAPC-iFluor 750-streptavidin conjugate
- Alternative nameadenomatous polyposis coli-iFluor 750-biotinilated-binding streptavidin conjugate
- Alternative to gene targetadenomatous polyposis coli, BTPS2 and DP2 and DP2.5 and DP3 and GS and PPP1R46, APC and IDBG-37007 and ENSG00000134982 and 324, microtubule plus-end binding, nuclei, Apc and IDBG-134573 and ENSMUSG00000005871 and 11789, BT.25770 and IDBG-644937 and ENSBTAG00000018852 and 533233
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL
Parp12 NT Poly ADP ribose Polymerase 12 PARP 12 Zinc Finger CCCH Domain containing Protein 1 ZC3HDC1