ANUP Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
ANUP Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenANUP
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against ANUP.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human SLURP1/ANUP
- Gene ID Number57152
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenSLURP1, also known as MDM, ARS, ANUP (anti-neoplastic urinary protein), LY6LS or ArsB (ARS component B), is a 103 amino acid secreted protein that exists as a homodimer possessing antitumor activity. Found in esophagus, stomach, exocervix, gums, urine, sweat, saliva, plasma and tears, SLURP1 is most highly expressed in the acrosyringium of the granular layer of skin, where it helps maintain the structure of the keratinocyte layers of the skin. Also considered a marker for late skin differentiation, SLURP1 contains one UPAR/Ly6 domain and is the cause of an autosomal recessive disorder of the skin known as Mal de Meleda (MDM). MDM Is characterized by nail abnormalities, keratotic skin lesions, transgressive palmoplantar keratoderma (PPK), perioral erythema and may sometimes include hyperhidrosis.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsAnti neoplastic urinary protein; ANUP; ARS; ARS component B; ARScomponent B 81/S; ArsB; LY6LS; Lymphocyte antigen 6 like secreted; MDM; Results in cobblestone changes in the skin of the palm; Secreted Ly 6/uPAR related protein 1; Secreted LY6/PLAUR domain containing 1; Secreted Ly6/uPAR related protein 1; SLURP-1; SLURP1; SLUR1_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Short nameANUP Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9918R-A350 | ANUP Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9918R-A488 | ANUP Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9918R-A555 | ANUP Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9918R-A594 | ANUP Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9918R-A647 | ANUP Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9918R-A647
- Price410.81 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namesecreted LY6/PLAUR domain containing 1
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2004-11-16
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- LY6/PLAUR domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedResults indicate that activation of alpha(7)-nAChR by SLURP-1 leads to upregulation of NF-kappaB gene expression due to activation of the Raf-1/MEK1/ERK1/2 cascade that proceeds via two complementary signaling pathways.Recurrent nonsense mutation, R96X, in four families of Turkish descent. These families share common ancestral haplotype at mal de Meleda locus, suggesting founder effect.Identification of SLURP1 as an epidermal neurotransmitter explains the clinical phenotype of Mal de Meleda.Mutation analysis revealed a homozygous missense mutation (G86R) in exon 3 of ARS gene of this patientBiological role of SLURP-1 in the epidermis is to provide fine tuning of the physiologic regulation of keratinocyt functions through the cholinergic pathways.Those findings suggest that diminished expression of SLURP-1 in asthma attenuates its negative regulation of airway inflammation, and that perhaps changes in SLURP-1 expression could serve as a marker of airway damage in asthma.To our knowledge, the present study is the fi rst report on molecular investigation of Mal de Meleda from Libya.Results of this study suggest understand Mal de Meleda, it will be important to identify proteins that interact with mutatated SLURP1. In any such studies, it will be important to assess binding of mutant SLURP1 proteins that cause Mal de Meleda.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT