anti uPAR Antibody
anti uPAR Antibody is available 2 times from Biovision labs
3722-100 | anti-uPAR Antibodysize: uPAR Antibody | 368.8 USD
3440-100 | anti-uPAR Antibodysize: uPAR Antibody | 432.99 USD
- Catalog number3440-100
- Price432.99 USD
- SizeuPAR Antibody
- Antibody host:Goat
- Isotype:Goat IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human
- Immunogene sequence:E. coli expressed recombinant human uPAR
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) purified goat polyclonal antibody in 1X phosphate-buffered saline (PBS) containing 30% glycerol, 0.5% BSA and 0.01% thimerosal..
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, Immunoprecipitation, Neutralization
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (0.5-2 µg/ml), immunoprecipitation (5-10 µg/ml), and neutralization (2-4 µg/ml). However, the optimal concentrations should be determined individually. The antibody recognizes 55 kDa human uPAR. Reactivity to other species has not been tested.
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameplasminogen activator, urokinase receptor
- Synonyms name
- Discovery year1991-06-05
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- CD molecules
- LY6/PLAUR domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- Target of this antibody:uPAR
- Alternative names of antibody target:Urokinase plasminogen activator receptor , PLAUR , uPAR , CD87 , MO3 , UPAR , URKR, Urokinase plasminogen activator surface receptor; U-PAR; uPAR; Monocyte activation antigen Mo3; CD_antigen, CD87
- Background information:uPAR (Urokinase plasminogen activator receptor) is a 55 kDa glycoprotein I-anchored surface receptor specific for urokinase plasminogen activator (uPA). Upon binding to uPAR, uPA converts the surface bound, large serum β-globulin, plasminogen to plasmin. Plasmin, which is also designated fibrinolysin, is a trypsin-like enzyme that acts on Arg-Lys bonds and induces pericellular proteolysis in fibrin and fibrinogen, and thereby contributes to the systematic activation of the coagulation cascade. uPA and uPAR are known to be overexpressed in mesenchymal and epithelial tumor cells and are required for tumor invasion and metastasis.
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-uPAR Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-uPAR (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies