Anti TSHR Polyclonal ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti TSHR Polyclonal ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 3 times from Bioss polyclonal antibodies labs
- ModificationNo modification has been applied to this antibody
- ClonalityPolyclonal Antibody
- Other nameAnti-TSHR Polyclonal
- Host organismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Background informationReceptor for thyrothropin. Plays a central role in controlling thyroid cell metabolism. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G proteins which activate adenylate cyclase. Also acts as a receptor for thyrostimulin (GPA2+GPB5).
- Also known asTSHR Polyclonal Antibody
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts specifically with TSHR
- Modification siteNone
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 594
- Gene ID7253
- ClonePolyclonal Antibodies
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity has been observed for this antibody for the tested species. However, note that due to limited knowledge it is impossible to predict with 100% guarantee that the antibody does not corss react with any other species.
- SynonymsLGR3; CHNG1; hTSHR-I; Thyrotropin receptor; Thyroid-stimulating hormone receptor; TSH-R; TSHR
- Subcellular locationsExtracellular
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Purification methodPurified by Protein A.
- AdvisoryAvoid freeze/thaw cycles as they may denaturate the polypeptide chains of the antibody, thus reducing its reactivity, specificity and sensitivity. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- StorageWater buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Target Protein/PeptideTSHR
- Antigen SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human TSHR
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-TSHR (Polyclonal)
- TechniquePolyclonal, anti
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-TSHR (polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
GENTObs-0206R-A594 | Anti-TSHR (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594size: 100 microliters | 601.42 USD
GENTObs-0003R-A594 | Anti-TSHR (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594size: 100 microliters | 601.42 USD
- Catalog numberGENTObs-0003R-A594
- Price601.42 USD
- Size100 microliters
- Swiss ProtN/A
- ApplicationsFCM, IF(IHC-P)
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsFCM(1:20-100), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross reactive speciesHuman (Homo sapiens), Mouse (Mus musculus), Rat (Rattus norvegicus)
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
0. Gene info
- Long gene namethyroid stimulating hormone receptor
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1990-03-05
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Glycoprotein hormone receptors
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedshed A subunits induce or amplify the immune response leading to hyperthyroidism and provide new insight into the etiology of Graves diseaseThe P27T TSHr variant of the TSH receptor does not seem to play a functional role in the pathogenesis of congenital hypothyroidism and should be considered as a polymorphism.specific residues of the hinge region are mediators of the superagonistic activity of bovine TSH and TR1401 in contrast to human TSHOnly one (F631I) of the five investigated TSHR variants displayed constitutive activity for G(alpha) s signalling and showed correlation with the clinical phenotype.TSHR is an important regulator of adipocyte differentiation, dysregulated expression of TSHR in adipose tissues is associated with obesity, which may involve a mechanism of excess adipogenesis.A newly discovered TSHR mutation L665F in transmembrane helix 7 of the receptor was detected in six members of a family with hyperthyroidism.Patients with preoperative TSHR-mRNA >/=1.02 ng/mug may be at a greater risk for recurrence of thyroid cancer.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
GENTObs-0460R-A594 | Anti-TSHR (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594size: 100 microliters | 601.42 USD