anti TNF alpha Antibody
anti TNF alpha Antibody is available 3 times from Biovision labs
3052R-100 | anti-TNF-alpha Antibodysize: TNF-alpha Antibody | 371.58 USD
3053R-100 | anti-TNF-alpha Antibodysize: TNF-alpha Antibody | 371.58 USD
3054-100 | anti-TNF-alpha Antibodysize: TNF-alpha Antibody | 371.58 USD
- Target of this antibody:TNF-a
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThe anti-TNF-alpha Antibody is a α- or alpha protein sometimes glycoprotein present in blood.This antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GeneTumor necrosis factor (TNFa, tumor necrosis factor alpha, TNFα, cachexin, or cachectin) is a cell signaling protein (cytokine) involved in systemic inflammation and is one of the cytokines that make up the acute phase reaction. It is produced chiefly by activated macrophages, although it can be produced by many other cell types such as CD4+ lymphocytes, NK cells, neutrophils, mast cells, eosinophils, and neurons. TNFb or TNF beta also bin on TNF receptors for Th1 activation.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-TNF-alpha Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-tumor necrosis factor-a (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targettumor necrosis factor, DIF and TNF-alpha and TNFA and TNFSF2, TNF and IDBG-300259 and ENSG00000232810 and 7124, transcription regulatory region DNA binding, Extracellular, Tnf and IDBG-177358 and ENSMUSG00000024401 and 21926, TNF and IDBG-634161 and ENSBTAG00000025471 and 280943
Recombinant Methanothermobacter marburgensis Bifunctional short chain isoprenyl diphosphate synthase (idsA)