anti-TANK Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3348-100 | anti-TANK Antibodysize: TANK Antibody | 368.8 USD
- Target of this antibody:TANK
- Alternative names of antibody target:TANK (NT), TRAF family member-associated NF-kappaB activator, I-TRAF
- Background information:Members of TRAF family associate with activated TNF-R and CD40 and have been implicated to induce nuclear translocation of NFkB. TANK can bind to all three TRAFs and synergizing with TRAF2 to activate the NFkB signal cascade.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide surrounding amino acid 413 of human TANK
- Concentration of antibody:0.2 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.2 mg/ml) affinity purified rabbit anti-TANK polyclonal antibody in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 30% glycerol, 0.5% BSA, 0.01% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, Immunoprecipitation, Immunohistochemistry
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (0.5-4 µg/ml) and in immunoprecipitation (10-20 µg/ml), and Immunohistochemistry (10-20 µg/ml). However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually. Mouse small intestine tissue lysate can be used as a positive control.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-TANK Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-TANK (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies