anti-SSEA-1 Antibody (Clone MC-480)
anti-SSEA-1 Antibody (Clone MC-480) is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3063-25 | anti-SSEA-1 Antibody (Clone MC-480)size: SSEA-1 Antibody (Clone MC-480) | 321.02 USD
- Catalog number3063-25
- Price321.02 USD
- SizeSSEA-1 Antibody (Clone MC-480)
1. Gene info
- Long gene nametransfer RNA-undetermined (NNN) 7-1
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2014-06-20
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- Target of this antibody:SSEA-1
- Alternative names of antibody target:SSEA-1, Stage-Specific Embryonic Antigen-1
- Background information:Stage-Specific Embyronic Antigen-1(SSEA-1), also referred to as Lewis X (LeX), is expressed on murine and human germ cells, murine embryonic stem (ES) cells and murine embryonal carcinoma (EC) cells . Expression levels differ between mouse and human with decreasing expression upon differentiation in mice and increased expression upon differentiation in humans.
- Antibody host:Mouse
- Clonality of antibody:Monoclonal
- Isotype:Mouse IgM
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse
- Immunogene sequence:F9 teratocarcinoma stem cells (X-irradiated)
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:25 µg in 50 ul PBS containing 0.05% BSA and 0.05% sodium azide.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Flow cytometry, Immunohistochemistry, Immunoprecipitation, Western blot
- Recommended usage:Flow (cell Surface), IF/ICC, IHC, IP
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-SSEA-1 Antibody (Clone MC-480)
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-SSEA-1 (Antibody to) (clonality MC-480)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Clone nameMC-480
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp