anti-SMARCA4 Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
- Target of this antibody:SMARCA4
- Alternative names of antibody target:BAF190, BRG1, FLJ39786, SNF2, SNF2BETA, SNF2L4, SNF2LB, SWI2, hSNF2b.
- Background information:The modulation of chromatin structure is an essential component in the regulation of transcriptional activation and repression. Modifications can be made by at least two evolutionarily conserved strategies, through the disruption of histoneDNA contacts by ATPdependent chromatin remodelers, or by histone tail modifications including methylation and acetylation. One of the four classes of ATPdependent histone remodelers is the SWI/SNF complex, the central catalytic subunit of which is Brg1 or the highly related protein hBRM. This SWI/SNF complex contains varying subunits but its association with either Brg1 or hBRM remains constant. SWI/SNF complexes have been shown to regulate gene activation, cell growth, the cell cycle and differentiation. Brg1/hBRM has been shown to regulate transcription through enhancing transcriptional activation of glucocorticoid receptors. Although usually associated with transcriptional activation, Brg1/hBRM have also been found in complexes associated with transcriptional repression including with HDACs, Rb and Tif1β. Brg1/hBRM plays a vital role in the regulation of gene transcription during early mammalian embryogenesis. In addition, Brg1/hBRM also plays a role as a tumor suppressors and Brg1 is mutated in several tumor cell lines.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat
- Immunogene sequence:A synthetic peptide of human SMARCA4
- Concentration of antibody:1 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg of antibody in 100 µl PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH 7.3
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, Immunohistochemistry
- Recommended usage:Western blot: 1:500 – 1:2000, IHC: 1:50 – 1:200.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-SMARCA4 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-SMARCA4 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
6156-100 | anti-SMARCA4 Antibodysize: SMARCA4 Antibody | 488.27 USD