anti-SETD3 Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3197-200 | anti-SETD3 Antibodysize: SETD3 Antibody | 406.34 USD
- Target of this antibody:SETD3
- Alternative names of antibody target:SET domain containing 3
- Background information:Histone-lysine N- methyltransferase SETD3 has a function as methylation of Lys36 of histone H3 which represents a specific tag for epigenetic transcriptional activation. It is highly expressed in muscular tissues. SETD3 contains 1 SET domain. The function of the SETD3 protein remains unknown. There are 3 isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide at near N-terminal
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:200 µg (0.5 mg/ml) of antibody in PBS, 0.01 % BSA, 0.01 % thimerosal, and 50 % glycerol, pH 7.2
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blot: 1:200
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-SETD3 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-SETD3 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies