Anti-Serum albumin (3F4) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-Serum albumin (3F4) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss monoclonal antibodies labs
- ModificationNot modified
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibodies
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Background informationAlbumin is a soluble, monomeric protein which comprises about one-half of the blood serum protein. Albumin functions primarily as a carrier protein for steroids, fatty acids, and thyroid hormones and plays a role in stabilizing extracellular fluid volume. Mutations in this gene on chromosome 4 result in various anomalous proteins. Albumin is a globular unglycosylated serum protein of molecular weight 65,000. The human albumin gene is 16,961 nucleotides long from the putative 'cap' site to the first poly(A) addition site. It is split into 15 exons which are symmetrically placed within the 3 domains that are thought to have arisen by triplication of a single primordial domain. Albumin is synthesized in the liver as preproalbumin which has an N-terminal peptide that is removed before the nascent protein is released from the rough endoplasmic reticulum. The product, proalbumin, is in turn cleaved in the Golgi vesicles to produce the secreted albumin.
- SpecificityHighly specific antibody against Serum albumin
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR 594
- Gene ID213
- Cross Reactive speciesHuman (Homo sapiens)
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity is observed
- SynonymsALB; ALBU_HUMAN; Albumin 32 AA; Albumin AA 34; Analbuminemia; Bisalbuminemia; Cell growth inhibiting protein 42; DKFZp779N1935; Dysalbuminemic hyperthyroxinemia; Growth inhibiting protein 20; HSA; Hyperthyroxinemia dysalbuminemic; PRO0883; PRO0903; PRO1341; PRO2044; PRO2619; Serum albumin.
- Alternative name 1Serum albumin (3F4) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR® 594 Conjugated
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Purification methodPurified by Protein G.
- AdvisoryCycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided as such cycles may denature the peptide chains of the antibody and reduce its affinity, specificity and reactivity. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies - small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- StorageAqueous buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Target Protein/PeptideSerum albumin
- Alternative name 2Serum albumin (3F4) Monoclonal anti-, ALEXA FLUOR 594 Conjugated
- Antigen Sourcehuman Serum albumin
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-Serum albumin (3F4) Monoclonal,
- Techniqueserum, anti
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-blood serum albumin (3F4) monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
GENTObsm-0945M-A594 | Anti-Serum albumin (3F4) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594size: 113 microliters | 601.42 USD
- Catalog numberGENTObsm-0945M-A594
- Price601.42 USD
- Size113 microliters
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.Azide Free Serum for cell culture FBS fetal bovine serum. Filtered serum for sterility. The polyclonal serum contains no red or white blood cells or clotting factors; it is the blood plasma not including the fibrinogens. Serum includes all proteins and antibodies not used in blood clotting (coagulation) and all the electrolytes, antibodies, antigens, hormones, and any exogenous substances like drugs and microorganisms. Plasmas on request.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.Serum should be stored at +5°C
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies