anti SDF 1alpha Antibody
anti SDF 1alpha Antibody is available 2 times from Biovision labs
5387-100 | anti-SDF-1alpha Antibodysize: SDF-1alpha Antibody | 359.96 USD
5387-30T | anti-SDF-1alpha Antibodysize: SDF-1alpha Antibody | 167.45 USD
- Target of this antibody:SDF-1a
- Alternative names of antibody target:SDF-1a, SDF 1a, SDF 1alpha, SDF 1 alpha, SDF -1, SDF, Stromal cell-derived factor 1;DF-1; C-X-C motif chemokine 12; Pre-B cell growth-stimulating factor; PBSF;SDF-1-alpha
- Background information:SDF-1α (stromal cell-derived factor-α), also known as pre-B-cell growth-stimulating factor (PBSF), is a 70-amino acid CXC chemokine originally cloned from a bone marrow stromal cell line. Targeted deletion of SDF-1 gene resulted in defects of B-cell lymphopoiesis and bone marrow myelopoiesis. SDF-1 has been shown to be chemotactic for lymphocytes. In addition, SDF-1 was recently reported to be a ligand for CXCR4 (LESTR/fusin), a co-receptor for HIV-1 entry into T cells. SDF-1 binding to CXCR4 inhibits HIV-1 entry.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat
- Immunogene sequence:E. coli-expressed human SDF-1α
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blot analysis (0.5-1 µg/ml). Based on researcher’s feedback, it can also be used in immunofluorescence and neutralization (2-10 µg/ml). However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-SDF-1alpha Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-SDF-1alpha (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL