anti ROR2 Antibody
anti ROR2 Antibody is available 3 times from Biovision labs
6702-100 | anti-ROR2 Antibodysize: ROR2 Antibody | 359.96 USD
6701-100 | anti-ROR2 Antibody (CT)size: ROR2 Antibody (CT) | 359.96 USD
6700-100 | anti-ROR2 Antibody (NT)size: ROR2 Antibody (NT) | 359.96 USD
- Target of this antibody:ROR2
- Alternative names of antibody target:ROR2, NTRKR2, Tyrosine-protein kinase transmembrane receptor ROR2; Neurotrophic tyrosine kinase, receptor-related 2
- Background information:ROR2 (receptor tyrosine kinase-like orphan receptor 2), also known as neurotrophic tyrosine kinase receptor-related 2 (NTRKR2), is a single pass transmembrane tyrosine-protein kinase receptor. It contains a cytoplasmic tyrosine kinase domain, distally located serine-threonine-rich domains, an extracellular immunoglobulin-like domain, a cysteine-rich domain and a kringle domain. ROR2 is important for skeletal and endocrine development and is required for cartilage and growth plate development. It promotes the differentiation of osteoblasts and plays an important role in the early formation of chondrocytes. ROR2 may play differential roles during the development of the nervous system. ROR2 sequesters and associates with Dlxin-1 affecting the transcriptional function of Msx-2. ROR2 also interacts with canonical Wnt1 and Wnt3, regulating their signaling pathways. Defects in ROR2 can result in the autosomal dominant skeletal disorder, brachydactylic type B1 or the autosomal recessive skeletal disorder, Robinow syndrome.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human
- Concentration of antibody:N/A
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µl of antibody in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative techniqueantibodies