Anti- RBP3 Antibody
Anti- RBP3 Antibody is available 1 time from Mbs polyclonals labs
- ClonalityPolyclonal Antibodies
- Other namesretinol-binding protein 3; Retinol-binding protein 3; retinol-binding protein 3; interphotoreceptor retinoid-binding protein; retinol binding protein 3, interstitial; Interphotoreceptor retinoid-binding protein; IRBP; Interstitial retinol-binding protein
- Form/AppearanceSupplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2, 0.09% sodium azide.
- SpecificityHuman, mouse ;This is an antibody designed to detect RBP3
- Long nameRBP3, ID (RBP3, Retinol-binding protein 3, Interphotoreceptor retinoid-binding protein, Interstitial retinol-binding protein)
- Gene nameRBP3
- CloneNot applicable to Polyclonal Antibodies
- Storage, shipping and handlingThe antibody is shipped at +4 degrees Celsius. Upon receving, freeze at -20. For longer periods of time we recommend keeping the vial frozen at -40 or -80. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing as they may denaturate the polypeptide chains of the antibody. Due to transportation or handling reasons, small amounts of the antibody might get caught on the lid or walls of the vial.
- Synonim namesAnti -RBP3, ID (RBP3, Retinol-binding protein 3, Interphotoreceptor retinoid-binding protein, Interstitial retinol-binding protein)
- Gene synonimsRBP3; RBP3; IRBP; RBPI; RP66; D10S64; D10S65; D10S66; IRBP
- ApplicationsELISA (EL/EIA), Western Blot (WB)
- ConcentrationEnquire us for detailed information on the concentration of this antibody
- Purification methodAffinity PurifiedPurified by Protein A This antibody was purified via Affinity Chromatography.
- Reacts withHuman (Homo sapiens), Mouse (Mus musculus)
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- RBP3 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti-, anti
- Alternative nameAntibody to RBP3 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
GEN6004591 | Anti- RBP3 Antibodysize: 0.2 ml | 741.63 USD
- Catalog numberGEN6004591
- Price741.63 USD
- Size0.2 ml
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.Antibody for research use.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Polyclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
0. Gene info
- Long gene nameE2F transcription factor 1
- Synonyms gene
- Discovery year1993-06-29
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- E2F transcription factors
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedstudies suggest that IRBP and S-Ag can initiate innate and, in sensitive individuals, adaptive immune response by attracting iDCs and T and B cells expressing CXCR3 and CXCR5Secretory defect and cytotoxicity: the potential disease mechanisms for the retinitis pigmentosa (RP)-associated interphotoreceptor retinoid-binding protein (IRBP).It is likely that mutations in RGR, RBP3, and possibly RBP1 occur rarely in inherited retinal dystrophies.We found that most patients with macular telangiectasia-2 possess retinal autoantibodies, the most prevalent of which were directed against AGL, RBP3, and CK-B.In interphotoreceptor retinoid-binding protein transgenic mice cone dysfunction appears to be caused by abnormal trafficking of cone opsins due to impaired delivery of all-transretinaldehyde chromophore without IRBP.Underproduction of IRBP is an early event in the human diabetic retina and is associated with retinal neurodegeneration.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene