Anti-Rat RANTES is available 1 time from Reliatech antibodies labs
104-P10 | Anti-Rat RANTESsize: 100ug | 341.53 USD
- Catalog number104-P10
- Price341.53 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameC-C motif chemokine ligand 5
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- small inducible cytokine A5 (RANTES)
- chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 5
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1990-07-05
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Chemokine ligands
- Endogenous ligands
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedThe beneficial effect of HGF in chronic renal disease is attributable, at least in part, to a direct anti-inflammatory action, likely via NF-kappaB, on tubular epithelial cells.synthesis was detected in human Leydig cells exposed to the Sendai virus, but not in human total germ cellsOur study suggests a possible role of IP-10 and RANTES in acute rejection and early monitoring of chemokines may be helpful in predicting the outcome of pancreas transplantation.Results describe the correlation between calcineurin and RANTES in rat apoptotic vascular smooth muscle cells stimulated by IFNgamma and CD40L.When released from glial cells, RANTES might play a role in the recruitment of immune cells during Japanese encephalitis virus infection.Control of transplant tolerance and intragraft regulatory T cell localization by myeloid-derived suppressor cells and CCL5.Mutants of RANTES/CCL5 may also represent an innovative approach to prevent the angiogenesis associated with the formation of atherosclerotic plaquestudy provides novel evidence that IL-10 plays an up-regulatory role in the anti-hypertensive activity of CCL5 in SHR VSMCsThe inhibition of spinal CCL5 expression may provide a new method to prevent and treat nerve injury-induced neuropathic pain.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Gene NameRANTES
- Species ReactivityRat (Rattus norvegicus)
- SynonymsCcl5; Scya5; Rantes
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- AboutRats are used to make rat monoclonal anti mouse antibodies. There are less rat- than mouse clones however. Rats genes from rodents of the genus Rattus norvegicus are often studied in vivo as a model of human genes in Sprague-Dawley or Wistar rats.
- Latin nameRattus norvegicus
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- RANTES
- Alternative nameantibody to-Rat RANTES
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
SPPL3 NT Signal Peptide Peptidase like 3 SPP like 3 Intramembrane Protease 2 IMP 2 Presenilin like Protein 4 IMP2 PSL4