Anti-PRSS3 (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-PRSS3 (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss polyclonal antibodies labs
GENTObs-6566R-A594 | Anti-PRSS3 (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594size: 100 microliters | 573.11 USD
- Catalog numberGENTObs-6566R-A594
- Price573.11 USD
- Size100 microliters
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameserine protease 3
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- protease, serine, 4 (trypsin 4, brain)
- protease, serine, 3 (mesotrypsin)
- protease, serine 3
- Synonyms name
- Discovery year1995-02-24
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Serine proteases
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
2. Gene info
- Long gene namesymbol withdrawn, see PRSS3
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedMesotrypsin generated saposins A-D from prosaposin, and mature caspase-14 contributed to this process by activating mesotrypsinogen to mesotrypsin. Knockdown of these proteases markedly down-regulated saposin A synthesis in skin equivalent models.Because mesotrypsin is resistant to naturally occurring trypsin inhibitors, confined expression of the isoforms of mesotrypsinogens and enteropeptidase may indicate that mesotrypsin is involved in keratinocyte terminal differentiationReport PRSS3/mesotrypsin upregulation in breast cancer cells and identify CD109 as the functional proteolytic target of mesotrypsin.we determined the promoter hypermethylation status of PRSS3 in a case series study of primary NSCLC, and found methylation of this gene to be common, occurring in 53% (86 of 166) of tumors examined.analysis of structural rearrangement during the acylation step in human trypsin 4 on 4-methylumbelliferyl 4-guanidinobenzoate substrate analoguemesotrypsin cannot activate pancreatic zymogens, but might activate certain proteinase-activated receptors because of its thrombin-like subsite specificity; alpha1AT Pittsburgh is an effective mesotrypsin inhibitorhuman trypsinogen 4 is widely but unevenly distributed in the human brain. It is localized in neurons and glial cells, predominantly in astrocytes & the extracellular matrix.PRSS3 plays an important role in the progression, metastasis and prognosis of human pancreatic cancer.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 594
- Host organismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target Protein/PeptidePRSS3
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts specifically with PRSS3
- ModificationNo modification has been applied to this antibody
- Modification siteNone
- ClonalityPolyclonal Antibody
- ClonePolyclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationsN/A
- Antigen SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human PRSS3
- Gene ID5646
- Swiss ProtN/A
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross reactive speciesHuman (Homo sapiens), Mouse (Mus musculus), Rat (Rattus norvegicus)
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity has been observed for this antibody for the tested species. However, note that due to limited knowledge it is impossible to predict with 100% guarantee that the antibody does not corss react with any other species.
- Background informationFunction; Digestive protease specialized for the degradation of trypsin inhibitors. Tissue specificity; Pancreas and brain. Sequence similarities; Belongs to the peptidase S1 family.Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain. Cellular localization; Secreted.
- Purification methodPurified by Protein A.
- StorageWater buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- SynonymsBrain trypsinogen; Mesotrypsin; Mesotrypsinogen; MTG; Pancreatic trypsinogen III; Protease, serine, 3; Protease, serine, 4 trypsin 4, brain; PRSS3; PRSS4; Serine protease 3; Serine protease 4; T9; TRY3; TRY3_HUMAN; TRY4; Trypsin 3; Trypsin III; Trypsin IV; Trypsin-3; Trypsinogen 4; Trypsinogen 5; Trypsinogen IV.
- Also known asPRSS3 Polyclonal Antibody
- Other nameAnti-PRSS3 Polyclonal
- AdvisoryAvoid freeze/thaw cycles as they may denaturate the polypeptide chains of the antibody, thus reducing its reactivity, specificity and sensitivity. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-PRSS3 (Polyclonal)
- TechniquePolyclonal, anti
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-PRSS3 (polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies