anti PlGF Antibody
anti PlGF Antibody is available 2 times from Biovision labs
5743-100 | anti-PlGF Antibodysize: PlGF Antibody | 382.65 USD
- Catalog number5743-100
- Price382.65 USD
- SizePlGF Antibody
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) affinity purified rabbit polyclonal antibody in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 30% glycerol, 0.5% BSA, 0.01% thimerosal.
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameplacental growth factor
- Synonyms gene name
- placental growth factor-like
- placental growth factor, vascular endothelial growth factor-related protein
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1994-01-14
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- VEGF family
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedPatients with late-onset preeclampsia (PE) and placental underperfusion had a lower median plasma concentration of PlGF, plasma PlGF/sVEGFR-1 ratio and plasma PlGF/sEng ratio than those with late-onset PE without placental underperfusion lesions.PIGF is involved in the pathomechanism of preeclampsia and its maternal serum concentration decreases significantly in the course of the disease.PlGF-mediated increased FLAP mRNA expression occurred via activation of phosphoinositide-3 (PI-3) kinase, nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate (NADPH) oxidase, and hypoxia inducible factor-1alpha (HIF-1alpha).Increased circulating placental growth factor during percutaneous coronary intervention is associated with applied radiocontrast agent.role of PlGF in placentation: Data suggest that in some women with habitual miscarriage, antagonism of beta2-GPI by autoantibodies against beta2-GPI suppresses PlGF production in trophoblasts and causes failure of placenta formation/function.PlGF, but not VEGF-A was associated with axillary lymph node status and tumor grade was only associated with VEGF-A.Data suggest that identifying women with consistently low plasma placental growth factor (PGF) during pregnancy may provide a greater understanding of preeclampsia pathophysiology and may provide more focused research and clinical activities.Maternal placental growth factor rs1042886 polymorphism is associated with preeclampsia in Sinhalese women in Sri-LankaData suggest that maternal serum PGF level in early second trimester (20-22 weeks of gestation) is useful in predicting occurrence of early onset preeclampsia and/or early onset intrauterine growth restriction.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
5743-30T | anti-PlGF Antibodysize: PlGF Antibody | 166.42 USD
- Target of this antibody:PIGF
- Alternative names of antibody target:PIGF1, PIGF 1, PIGF-1, Phosphatidylinositol glycan biosynthesis class F, PIG F
- Background information:PLGF (also called Placenta Growth Factor, PIGF, PGF) is an angiogenic factor that belongs to the cysteine-knot superfamily of growth factors. PLGF is expressed in placental tissues, colon and mammary carcinomas. It signals throμgh the VEGFR-1/FLT1 receptor and stimulates endothelial cell proliferation and migration. Recombinant mouse PLGF is a disulfide-linked homodimer containing two 142 amino acid polypeptide chains.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Mouse
- Immunogene sequence:E. coli expressed mouse PLGF
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blot analysis (0.5-4 µg/ml). However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually. Other applications have not been determined.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-PlGF Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-PlGF (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies