Anti Plant Actin Mouse Monoclonal Antibody 3T3
4x Anti Plant Actin Mouse Monoclonal Antibody 3T3 found in Abbkine
- Clonalitymonoclonal antibody
- Raised inmice
- Shipping requirementsThe product Anti-Plant Actin Mouse Monoclonal Antibody (3T3) must be shipped on blue ice packages to retain its quality and activity during the transportation.
- Storage conditionsThe product Anti-Plant Actin Mouse Monoclonal Antibody (3T3) can be kept at minus 20 degrees Celsius for 12 months upon receipt. Our specialists from Gentaur/Genprice recommends the preparation of small aliqouts which will help you to prevent the product from procedures of freezing and thawing periodically.
- TipsThis monoclonal antibody is manufactured for research purposes only and it is not intended to be used in clinical diagnostic procedures.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- Actin Mouse Monoclonal Antibody (3T3)
- TechniqueMouse monoclonal, antibody to, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, Monoclonals or monoclonal antibodies, mouses, mouse monoclonals
- Hostmouse monoclonal, Murine monoclonal antibodies or Mabs are often conjugated and the isotype is IgG.
- SpeciesMouse, Mouses, Plants
- Alternative nameantibody to-vegetal Actin Mouse monoclonal (Antibody to) (3T3)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
A01050-10 | Anti-Plant Actin Mouse Monoclonal Antibody (3T3)10 ml 6528.61 USD
A01050-200 | Anti-Plant Actin Mouse Monoclonal Antibody (3T3)0,2 ml 595.51 USD
A01050-1 | Anti-Plant Actin Mouse Monoclonal Antibody (3T3)1 ml 1547.34 USD
A01050-50 | Anti-Plant Actin Mouse Monoclonal Antibody (3T3)0,05 ml 325.82 USD
- Catalog numberA01050-50
- Price325.82 USD
- Size0,05 ml
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Abbkine they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes. Plants RNA, DNA , cDNA and plant tissues are used to study plant genes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies