anti-PIM1 Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
- Target of this antibody:PIM1
- Alternative names of antibody target:PIM, PIM1, PIM-1, Proviral Integration Site 1
- Background information:The proto-oncogene Pim1 belongs to a family of serine/threonine protein kinases that are highly conserved throμgh evolution in multicellular organisms. Pim1 is involved in the control of cytokine-mediated cell proliferation, differentiation and survival of lymphoid and myeloid cells as well as others. Expression of Pim1 can be stimulated by a variety of growth factors and is regulated at four different levels: transcriptional, post-transcriptional, translational and post-translational. Recently, Pim1 has been shown to enhance the activities of p100, c-Myb and Cdc 25a and in part this might explain reported effects of Pim1 on mitogenesis.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide surrounding amino acid 296 of rat PIM1
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) affinity purified rabbit anti-PIM1 polyclonal antibody in phosphate (PBS, pH 7.2) containing 30% glycerol, 0.5 % BSA and 0.01% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blot analysis (0.5-4 µg/ml). However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually. The antibody recognizes ~33 kDa of PIM1 isoform from samples of human, mouse and rat origins. Reactivity to other species has not been determined.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-PIM1 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-pim-1 oncogene (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetpim-1 oncogene, PIM, PIM1 and IDBG-85488 and ENSG00000137193 and 5292, transferase activity, nuclei, Pim1 and IDBG-160725 and ENSMUSG00000024014 and 18712, PIM1 and IDBG-630304 and ENSBTAG00000000396 and 281402
3787R-100 | anti-PIM1 Antibodysize: PIM1 Antibody | 368.93 USD