anti-Phospho-VEGFR2 (Tyr-1214) Polyclonal Antibody
anti-Phospho-VEGFR2 (Tyr-1214) Polyclonal Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
A1043-100 | anti-Phospho-VEGFR2 (Tyr-1214) Polyclonal Antibodysize: Phospho-VEGFR2 (Tyr-1214) Polyclonal Antibody | 422.61 USD
- Target of this antibody:KDR
- Alternative names of antibody target:VEGFR-2, FLK-1, KDR, CD309
- Background information:Tyrosine-protein kinase that acts as a cell-surface receptor for VEGFA, VEGFC and VEGFD. Plays an essential role in the regulation of angiogenesis, vascular development, vascular permeability, and embryonic hematopoiesis. Promotes proliferation, survival, migration and differentiation of endothelial cells. Promotes reorganization of the actin cytoskeleton. Isoforms lacking a transmembrane domain, such as isoform 2 and isoform 3, may function as decoy receptors for VEGFA, VEGFC and/or VEGFD. Isoform 2 plays an important role as negative regulator of VEGFA- and VEGFC-mediated lymphangiogenesis by limiting the amount of free VEGFA and/or VEGFC and preventing their binding to FLT4. Modulates FLT1 and FLT4 signaling by forming heterodimers. Binding of vascular growth factors to isoform 1 leads to the activation of several signaling cascades. Activation of PLCG1 leads to the production of the cellular signaling molecules diacylglycerol and inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate and the activation of protein kinase C
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide
- Concentration of antibody:1 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 ug (1mg/ml) of antibody in 0.01M Tris-HCl, pH 8.0, 0.15M NaCl, and 0.02% sodium azide.
- Purification method:Affinity purified rabbit IgG using protein G
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:WB, Immunoblot, ELISA
- Recommended usage:Western blot, Immunoblot: 0.5-2 μg/ml, ELISA
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Phospho-VEGFR2 (Tyr-1214) Polyclonal Antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-phosphorilated-VEGFR2 (L-tyrosine-1214) polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
Supplier:GENTAUR IHC Stains