anti-Phospho-Erk1/2 Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3441-100 | anti-Phospho-Erk1/2 Antibodysize: Phospho-Erk1/2 Antibody | 459.06 USD
- Target of this antibody:Phospho-Erk1/2 (p44/p42 MAPK)
- Alternative names of antibody target:MAPK1, p38, ERK , P42MAPK, ERK2 , p40 , PRKM1 , p41mapk , PRKM2, MAPK2 , p42-MAPK, p41 , ERK-2, ERT1
- Background information:Both p44 and p42 MAP kinases (Erk1 and Erk2) function in a protein kinase cascade that plays a critical role in the regulation of cell growth and differentiation. Activation of MAP kinases occurs throμgh phosphorylation of threonine and tyrosine (202 and 204 of human MAP kinase [Erk1] or 183 and 185 of rat Erk2) at the sequence T*EY* by a single upstream MAP kinase kinase (MEK). Both kinases are known to weakly autophosphorylate on tyrosine.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic phospho-peptide surrounding Thr202/Tyr204 of human P44MAP kinase
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) purified rabbit polyclonal antibody in phosphate-buffered saline (PBS) containing 50% glycerol, 1% BSA, and 0.02% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, Immunoprecipitation, Immunohistochemistry
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (0.5-4µg/ml), immunoprecipitation(10-20 µg/ml),and Immunohistochemistry (10-20 µg/ml). However, the optimal concentrations should be determined individually. The antibody recognizes Phosphorylated p42 and p44 (Erk1 and Erk2).
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Phospho-Erk1/2 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-phosphorilated-Erk1/2 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies