Anti-ODF3B (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-ODF3B (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss polyclonal antibodies labs
GENTObs-9369R-A594 | Anti-ODF3B (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594size: 100 microliters | 570.52 USD
- Catalog numberGENTObs-9369R-A594
- Price570.52 USD
- Size100 microliters
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameouter dense fiber of sperm tails 3B
- Discovery year2008-07-04
- Entrez gene record
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 594
- Host organismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target Protein/PeptideODF3B
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts specifically with ODF3B
- ModificationNo modification has been applied to this antibody
- Modification siteNone
- ClonalityPolyclonal Antibody
- ClonePolyclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationsN/A
- Antigen SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human ODF3B
- Gene IDN/A
- Swiss ProtN/A
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross reactive speciesHuman (Homo sapiens), Mouse (Mus musculus), Rat (Rattus norvegicus)
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity has been observed for this antibody for the tested species. However, note that due to limited knowledge it is impossible to predict with 100% guarantee that the antibody does not corss react with any other species.
- Background informationODF3B, also known as ODF3L3 (outer dense fiber protein 3-like protein 3), is a 253 amino acid protein belonging to the ODF3 family. Existing as two isoforms produced by alternative splicing, ODF3B contains one DUF1309 repeat. The gene that encodes ODF3B maps to human chromosome 22, which contains over 500 genes and about 49 million bases. Being the second smallest human chromosome, 22 contains a surprising variety of interesting genes. Phelan-McDermid syndrome, Neurofibromatosis type 2 and autism are associated with chromosome 22. A schizophrenia susceptibility locus has been identified on chromosome 22 and studies show that 22q11 deletion symptoms include a high incidence of schizophrenia. Translocations between chromosomes 9 and 22 may lead to the formation of the Philadelphia Chromosome and the subsequent production of the novel fusion protein, BCR-Abl, a potent cell proliferation activator found in several types of leukemia.
- Purification methodPurified by Protein A.
- StorageWater buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- SynonymsODF3B; ODF3B_HUMAN; Odf3l3; Outer dense fiber of sperm tails 3B; Outer dense fiber protein 3-like protein 3; Outer dense fiber protein 3B.
- Also known asODF3B Polyclonal Antibody
- Other nameAnti-ODF3B Polyclonal
- AdvisoryAvoid freeze/thaw cycles as they may denaturate the polypeptide chains of the antibody, thus reducing its reactivity, specificity and sensitivity. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-ODF3B (Polyclonal)
- TechniquePolyclonal, anti
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-ODF3B (polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals