Anti-MYL9(Ser20) (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
1x Anti-MYL9(Ser20) (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594 found in Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 594
- Host organismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target Protein/PeptideMYL9 Ser20
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts specifically with MYL9(Ser20)
- Modification siteSer20
- ClonalityPolyclonal Antibody
- ClonePolyclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationsIntracellular
- Antigen SourceKLH conjugated synthetic phosphopeptide derived from human Myosin Regulatory Light polypeptide 9 around the phosphorylation site of Ser20
- Gene ID10398
- Swiss ProtP24844
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross reactive speciesHuman (Homo sapiens), Mouse (Mus musculus), Rat (Rattus norvegicus), Dog, Rabbit
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity has been observed for this antibody for the tested species. However, note that due to limited knowledge it is impossible to predict with 100% guarantee that the antibody does not corss react with any other species.
- Background informationMyosin regulatory subunit that plays an important role in regulation of both smooth muscle and nonmuscle cell contractile activity via its phosphorylation. Implicated in cytokinesis, receptor capping, and cell locomotion.
- Purification methodPurified by Protein A.
- StorageWater buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- SynonymsLC20; MLC2; MRLC1; MYRL2; MLC-2C; Myosin regulatory light polypeptide 9; 20 kDa myosin light chain; Myosin RLC; Myosin regulatory light chain 2, smooth muscle isoform; Myosin regulatory light chain 9; Myosin regulatory light chain MRLC1; MYL9
- Also known asMYL9(Ser20) Polyclonal Antibody
- Other nameAnti-MYL9(Ser20) Polyclonal
- AdvisoryAvoid freeze/thaw cycles as they may denaturate the polypeptide chains of the antibody, thus reducing its reactivity, specificity and sensitivity. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-MYL9(Ser20) (Polyclonal)
- TechniquePolyclonal, antibody to, Polyclonal antibodies (pAbs) are mostly rabbit or goat antibodies that are secreted by different B cells, whereas monoclonal antibodies come from a single N cell lineage. Pabs are a collection of immunoglobulin molecules that react against a specific antigen, each identifying a different epitope.
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-MYL9(Ser20) (polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
GENTObs-7052R-A594 | Anti-MYL9(Ser20) (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594100 microliters 633.49 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies