anti mouse type I collagen antibody clone
anti mouse type I collagen antibody clone is available 4 times from Chondrex labs
CNDX-7045 | anti-mouse type I collagen antibody, clone 7G5D2size: 1 mg/mL x 0.1 mL | 238.77 USD
CNDX-7046 | anti-mouse type I collagen antibody, clone 7G5D2, biotinylatedsize: 1 mg/mL x 0.1 mL | 238.77 USD
- Catalog numberCNDX-7046
- Price238.77 USD
- Size1 mg/mL x 0.1 mL
- ShippingThe Shipping of anti-mouse type I collagen antibody, clone 7G5D2, biotinylated is in gel packs
- StorageThe storage of anti-mouse type I collagen antibody, clone 7G5D2, biotinylated must be at - 20 C
- Ckross-ReactivityBovine, Mouse, P, Rat
- Applicationsanti-mouse type I collagen antibody, clone 7G5D2, biotinylated is used for : Enzym Linked Immuno-Sorbent Assay, Immuno-Histo-Chemistry
- Purityanti-mouse type I collagen antibody, clone 7G5D2, biotinylated is purified by affinity chromatography.
- StabilityThe shelf life of anti-mouse type I collagen antibody, clone 7G5D2, biotinylated is a maximum one year
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-mouse I collagen antibody, clone 7G5D2, biotinylated
- Alternative nameantibody to-mouse classification I collagen (Antibody to), clonality 7G5D2, biotinylated
- Clone name7G5D2
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
CNDX-7041 | anti-mouse type I collagen antibody, clone 8D4A1size: 1 mg/mL x 0.1 mL | 238.77 USD
CNDX-7042 | anti-mouse type I collagen antibody, clone 8D4A1, biotinylatedsize: 1 mg/mL x 0.1 mL | 238.77 USD
- ProtocolPlease contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Host OriginRat
- Concentration1 mg/mL
- ImmunogenMouse Type I Collagen
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Chondrex they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GeneCollagen Types in bones and muscles can be hydrolyzed and used in human grafts. ( Type II )
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- TechniqueAntibody, Mouse, anti
- Alternative techniqueantibodies