Anti Mouse Type I Collagen Antibody Clone 1 mg 0.1 ml
Anti Mouse Type I Collagen Antibody Clone 1 mg 0.1 ml is available 4 times from Chondrocytes and collagens labs
7045 | Anti-Mouse Type I Collagen Antibody, Clone 7G5D2, 1 mg/ml x 0.1 mlsize: 1 vial | 328.65 USD
7046 | Anti-Mouse Type I Collagen Antibody, Clone 7G5D2, Biotinylated, 1 mg/ml x 0.1 mlsize: 1 vial | 328.65 USD
- Catalog number7046
- Price328.65 USD
- Size1 vial
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-Mouse I Collagen Antibody, Clone 7G5D2, Biotinylated, 1 mg/ x .1
- Alternative nameantibody to-Mouse classification I Collagen (Antibody to), clonality 7G5D2, Biotinylated, 1 mg/milliliter x 0.1 milliliter
- Clone name7G5D2
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
7041 | Anti-Mouse Type I Collagen Antibody, Clone 8D4A1, 1 mg/ml x 0.1 mlsize: 1 vial | 328.65 USD
7042 | Anti-Mouse Type I Collagen Antibody, Clone 8D4A1, Biotinylated, 1 mg/ml x 0.1 mlsize: 1 vial | 328.65 USD
- ReferencesELISA kits for collagen and chondrocytes more
- References of collagen and chondrocyte research and assaysR. B. Clague, K. Morgan, T. I. Reynolds, H. J. Williams. The prevalence of serum IgG antibodies to Type II Collagen in American patients with rheumatoid arthritis. British Journal of Rheumatology, 1994;33:336338 Kim W.U., Yoo W.H., Won Park, Kang Y.M., Kim S.I., Park J.H., Lee S.S., Joo Y.S, Min J. K., Hong Y.S., Lee S.H., Park S.H., Cho C.S., Kim H.Y. IgG antibodies to type II collagen reflect inflammatory activity in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Journal of Rheumatology, 2000; 27(3):575581. Terato K., DeArmey D.A., Ye X.J., Griffiths M.M., Cremer M.A. The Mechanism of Autoantibody Formation to Cartilage in Rheumatoid Arthritis: Possible CrossReaction of Antibodies to Dietary Collagens with Autologous Type II Collagen. Clin Imm Immunopath, 1996; 79(2):142154(13) Terato K, Shimozuru Y, Katayama K, et al. Specificity of antibodies to type II collagen in rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Rheum 1990;33:1493500.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Chondrocytes and collagens they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GeneCollagen Types in bones and muscles can be hydrolyzed and used in human grafts. ( Type II )
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- TechniqueAntibody, Mouse, anti
- Alternative techniqueantibodies