Anti Mouse Podoplanin
Anti Mouse Podoplanin is available 4 times from Reliatech antibodies labs
- SynonymsPdpn; T1a; Gp38; OTS-8; T1alpha; RANDAM-2; T1-alpha
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Species ReactivityMouse (Mus musculus)
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Gene NamePodoplanin
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-Mouse Podoplanin
- TechniqueMouse, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Mouse Podoplanin
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
103-PA40 | Anti-Mouse Podoplaninsize: 200ug | 333.3 USD
103-MBi40 | Anti-Mouse Podoplaninsize: 50ug | 292.72 USD
103-PA40S | Anti-Mouse Podoplaninsize: 100ug | 221.38 USD
103-M40 | Anti-Mouse Podoplaninsize: 100ug | 308.7 USD
- Catalog number103-M40
- Price308.7 USD
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
0. Gene info
- Long gene namepodoplanin
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2005-07-08
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedfindings show wild-type protein could be transformed into a tumor-specific antigen; a somatic mutation in Cosmc gene abolished function of a glycosyltransferase disrupting O-glycan Core 1 synthesis & creating a tumor-specific glycopeptidic neo-epitopepodoplanin is a marker that links a novel Nkx2.5-negative sinus venosus myocardial area, referred to as the posterior heart field, with the cardiac conduction system.T1alpha and caveolin-1 are located in distinct plasma membrane microdomains, which differ in their protein-lipid interactions.A nonhemostatic pathway in which platelet CLEC-2 receptors bind lymphatic endothelial PDPN and activate SLP-76 signaling to regulate embryonic vascular development.a lectin from the seeds of Maackia amurensis (MASL) with affinity for O-linked carbohydrate chains containing sialic acid targets PDPN to inhibit transformed cell growth and motilityCLEC-2 is an adhesive receptor that supports platelet arrest to podoplanin under venous shear. Src/Syk-dependent signalling stabilises platelet adhesion to podoplanin.These results provide new insight into PDPN phosphorylation dynamics and the role of PDPN in cell motility.Report distinct podoplanin-positive stromal cell populations and a novel progenitor subset in chronic liver inflammation and fibrosis.this study uncovers a unique molecular mechanism of lymphangiogenesis in which galectin-8-dependent crosstalk among VEGF-C, podoplanin and integrin pathways plays a key role.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
FSTL3, CT (FSTL3, FLRG, Follistatin-related protein 3, Follistatin-like protein 3, Follistatin-related gene protein) Antibody