Anti Mouse Podoplanin
Anti Mouse Podoplanin is available 3 times from Mbs polyclonals labs
- Host organismRabbit
- Other namespodoplanin; Podoplanin; podoplanin; aggrus; PA2.26 antigen; glycoprotein 38; transmembrane glycoprotein E11; podoplanin; Aggrus; Glycoprotein 38; Gp38; OTS-8; PA2.26 antigen; T1-alpha; T1A; Transmembrane glycoprotein E11
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- Alternative name3Lapin Anti-Mus musculus Podoplanin
- Alternative name2Rabbit Anti-Murine Podoplanin
- Alternative name4Podoplanin
- Other gene namesPdpn; Pdpn; T1a; Gp38; OTS-8; T1alpha; RANDAM-2; T1-alpha; Gp38; Ots8; Gp38; T1A
- Immunoglobulin isotypeN/A
- Alternative name1Anti-Rabbit Anti-Mouse Podoplanin
- Species reactivityMouse
- Gene nameN/A
- CloneRabbit IgG
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Specificity and cross-reactivityN/A
- Purification methodProtein A purified
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Storage and shippingThe lyophilized antibody is stable at room temperature for up to 1 month. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at The items should be kept in the range of 1-7 degrees Celsius.. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored productone should be stored at -20 degrees Celsius..
- Tested for:Western Blot (WB), Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-Mouse Podoplanin
- TechniqueMouse, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Mouse Podoplanin
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
MBS691170 | Anti-Mouse Podoplaninsize: 200ug | 653.08 USD
MBS691133 | Anti-Mouse Podoplaninsize: 200ug | 653.08 USD
- Catalog numberMBS691133
- Price653.08 USD
- Alternative name5Anti-mouse Podoplanin; Glycoprotein 38; Transmembrane glycoprotein E11; Gp38
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
0. Gene info
- Long gene namepodoplanin
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2005-07-08
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedThe role of T1a in vascular development and the effects of gene disruption in mice were studied. In cultured endothelial cells T1a promotres cell adhesion, cell movement and tube formation.podoplanin is a marker that links a novel Nkx2.5-negative sinus venosus myocardial area, referred to as the posterior heart field, with the cardiac conduction system.results demonstrate a role for podoplanin in normal cardiac development based on epicardial-myocardial interactionfindings show that adult LTi-like cells require extrinsic signals from podoplanin(+) splenic stromal cells to survive and suggest that IL-7 is not necessary to mediate their survival in the adult spleen.podoplanin would be a useful Th17 cell marker for diagnosing pathological conditions of autoimmune diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis.local sphingosine-1-phosphate release after PDPN-CLEC-2-mediated platelet activation is critical for high endothelial venules integrity during immune responsesPodoplanin and CLEC-2 critically drive the formation and integrity of developing cerebral blood vessels.it is likely that PDPN, while being dispensable during re-epithelialization, has a crucial role in migration and invasion of transformed keratinocytes.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
MBS691133 | Anti-Mouse Podoplaninsize: 100ug | 475.97 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies