Anti Mouse Desert Hedgehog terminal
Anti Mouse Desert Hedgehog terminal is available 2 times from Reliatech antibodies labs
- Species ReactivityMouse (Mus musculus)
- SynonymsDhh; C78960
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Gene target
- TechniqueMouse, anti
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
103-M228 | Anti-Mouse Desert Hedgehog (C-terminal fragment)size: 100ug | 413.82 USD
- Catalog number103-M228
- Price413.82 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namedesert hedgehog
- Synonyms gene name
- desert hedgehog (Drosophila) homolog
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2000-04-28
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Hedgehog signaling molecule family
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedProminent role of hedgehog signaling in the communication between granulosa cells and developing theca cells.results demonstrate a functional Indian hedgehog(HH) pathway in the follicle and identify granulosa cells as at least one of the potential targets of HH signalingData indicate that the centrosomal protein DZIP1 interacts with GLI3 transcription factor in the cytoplasm and regulates Hedgehog signaling and ciliogenesis.increased expression in cell bodies of cutaneous sensory nerves of dorsal root ganglia as compared with skin epitheliaA single identified glial signal, desert hedgehog, plays a critical role in controlling the integrity of peripheral nervous tissue, in line with its critical role in nerve sheath development.Inactivation of Nf1 in the glial lineage in vitro at embryonic day 12.5 + 1, but not earlier (neural crest) or later (mature Schwann cell), results in colony-forming cells capable of multilineage differentiation.Desert hedgehog-dependent transcription in T cells promotes T helper (Th)2 cell transcriptional programs and differentiation, exacerbating allergic disease.Hedgehog signaling is impaired in aged mice. Hegdehog-dependent regulation of angiogenesis and myogenesis involves distinct mechanisms.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
103-M287 | Anti-Mouse Desert Hedgehog (N-terminal)size: 100ug | 413.82 USD