Anti-Mouse CD28 is available 1 time from Reliatech antibodies labs
- Gene NameCD28
- Species ReactivityMouse (Mus musculus)
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-Mouse CD28
- TechniqueMouse, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Mouse CD28 molecule
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetCD28 molecule, Tp44, CD28 and IDBG-79183 and ENSG00000178562 and 940, this GO :0001772 and immunological synapse and cellular component this GO :0002020 and protease binding and molecular function this GO :0002863 and positive regulation of inflammatory response to antigenic stimulus and biological process this GO :0005070 and SH3/SH2 adaptor activity and molecular function this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005829 and cytosol and cellular component this GO :0005886 and plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0005887 and integral component of plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0006959 and humoral immune response and biological process this GO :0007166 and cell surface receptor signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0007173 and epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0008543 and fibroblast growth factor receptor signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0009897 and external side of plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0009967 and positive regulation of signal transduction and biological process this GO :0015026 and coreceptor activity and molecular function this GO :0016032 and viral process and biological process this GO :0031295 and T cell costimulation and biological process this GO :0038095 and Fc-epsilon receptor signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0042089 and cytokine biosynthetic process and biological process this GO :0042102 and positive regulation of T cell proliferation and biological process this GO :0042802 and identical protein binding and molecular function this GO :0045060 and negative thymic T cell selection and biological process this GO :0045066 and regulatory T cell differentiation and biological process this GO :0045070 and positive regulation of viral genome replication and biological process this GO :0045086 and positive regulation of interleukin-2 biosynthetic process and biological process this GO :0045087 and innate immune response and biological process this GO :0045727 and positive regulation of translation and biological process this GO :0045840 and positive regulation of mitosis and biological process this GO :0045944 and positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter and biological process this GO :0046641 and positive regulation of alpha-beta T cell proliferation and biological process this GO :0048011 and neurotrophin TRK receptor signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0048015 and phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling and biological process this GO :0048304 and positive regulation of isotype switching to IgG isotypes and biological process this GO :0050690 and regulation of defense response to virus by virus and biological process this GO :0050852 and T cell receptor signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0097190 and apoptotic signaling pathway and biological process, identical protein binding, this GO :0002020: protease binding and also this GO :0005070: SH3/SH2 adaptor activity and also this GO :0005515: protein binding and also this GO :0015026: coreceptor activity and also this GO :0042802: identical protein binding, this GO :0002020: protease binding, this GO :0005070: SH3/SH2 adaptor activity, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0015026: coreceptor activity, this GO :0042802: identical protein binding, Cell surfaces, Cd28 and IDBG-159608 and ENSMUSG00000026012 and 12487, CD28 and IDBG-643371 and ENSBTAG00000007445 and 281050
103-M140 | Anti-Mouse CD28size: 200ug | 621.2 USD
- Catalog number103-M140
- Price621.2 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameCD28 molecule
- Synonyms gene name
- CD28 antigen (Tp44)
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1988-05-11
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- CD molecules
- V-set domain containing
- Ig-like cell adhesion molecule family
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedCD28 costimulation plays a role in susceptibility to Leishmania major infection, as shown by the ability of BALB/c CD28 knockout mice to resolve their infections following inoculation of low numbers of parasites, in contrast to wild-type BALB/c mice.T cells bearing a mutation in the CD28 cytoplasmic domain, which abrogates PI3K activation, displayed normal clonal expansion but defective localization to antigenic sites following antigenic rechallenge.Involvement of p85beta in CD28-mediated activation and differentiation of antigen-stimulated T cells.CD80/86-CD28 interactions have a key role in memory but not primary CD4 T cell reactions to vaccinia virus administration.Results indicate AP-1 transcription factors are involved in ICOS gene expression downstream of both TCR/CD28 signaling and cytokine receptor signaling.CD28 costimulation is essential for conferring host protection during secondary N. brasiliensis infection.Data suggest that attenuation of CD28 signaling is a promising therapeutic approach for mitigation of radiation-induced tissue injury.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene