Anti-MAdCAM-1 (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-MAdCAM-1 (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss polyclonal antibodies labs
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 594
- Host organismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target Protein/PeptideMAdCAM-1
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts specifically with MAdCAM-1
- ModificationNo modification has been applied to this antibody
- Modification siteNone
- ClonalityPolyclonal Antibody
- ClonePolyclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationsExtracellular
- Antigen SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from rat MAdCAM-1
- Gene ID54266
- Swiss ProtO70540
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross reactive speciesMouse (Mus musculus), Rat (Rattus norvegicus)
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity has been observed for this antibody for the tested species. However, note that due to limited knowledge it is impossible to predict with 100% guarantee that the antibody does not corss react with any other species.
- Background informationCell adhesion leukocyte receptor expressed by mucosal venules, helps to direct lymphocyte traffic into mucosal tissues including the Peyer patches and the intestinal lamina propria. It can bind both the integrin alpha-4/beta-7 and L-selectin, regulating both the passage and retention of leukocytes (By similarity).
- Purification methodPurified by Protein A.
- StorageWater buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- SynonymsMucosal addressin cell adhesion molecule 1; MAdCAM-1; rMAdCAM-1; Madcam1
- Also known asMAdCAM-1 Polyclonal Antibody
- Other nameAnti-MAdCAM-1 Polyclonal
- AdvisoryAvoid freeze/thaw cycles as they may denaturate the polypeptide chains of the antibody, thus reducing its reactivity, specificity and sensitivity. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-MAdCAM-1 (Polyclonal)
- TechniquePolyclonal, anti
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-MAdCAM-1 (polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
GENTObs-0642R-A594 | Anti-MAdCAM-1 (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594size: 100 microliters | 601.91 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies