anti-LIMK2 Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3584-100 | anti-LIMK2 Antibodysize: LIMK2 Antibody | 388.77 USD
- Catalog number3584-100
- Price388.77 USD
- SizeLIMK2 Antibody
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameLIM domain kinase 2
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1997-08-28
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- LIM domain containing
- PDZ domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedthere were significant decreases in intercellular adhesion molecules 1 (ICAM1), ezrin (EZR), mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase 2 (MAP2K2), and nitric oxide synthase 3 (NOS3) gene expressions in metabolic syndrome patients.LIMK1 may play a role different from that of LIMK2 in regulating mitotic spindle organization, chromosome segregation, and cytokinesis during the cell division cycle.Both LIMK1 and LIMK2 single knock down led to a reduction of invasion and metastatic behavior in the zebrafish xenograft metastasis assay.a novel pathway whereby LIMK2b, acting downstream of p53, ensures proper execution of checkpoint arrest by modulating the dynamics of actin polymerizationThis study reveals novel connections between actin cytoskeleton regulators and p53-mediated cell survival mechanisms.a novel pathway emanating from the TGF-beta type I receptor and leading to regulation of actin assembly, via the kinase LIMK2.LIMK2 positively regulates the level of Aurora A, thereby engaging in a positive-feedback loop, promoting Aurora-A-mediated oncogenic pathways.Nf1/LIMK2 interaction and inhibition allows to directly connect neurofibromatosis type I to actin cytoskeleton remodeling.results highlight the exciting possibility of combining specific LIMK2 inhibitors with anticancer drugs in the treatment of multi-drug resistant cancersLIMK2 (rs149034313) is associated with Behcet's disease. The LIMK2 association is a missense variant with predicted protein damage that may influence functional interactions with proteins involved in cytoskeletal regulation by Rho GTPase, inflammation mediated by chemokine and cytokine signaling pathways, T cell activation, and angiogenesis.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Target of this antibody:LIMK2
- Alternative names of antibody target:EC 220.127.116.11 , LIMK-2 , LIM domain kinase 2 , LIMK
- Background information:LIM kinases (LIMK1 and LIMK2) are serine/threnine kinases that have two zinc finger motifs, known as LIM motifs in their N-terminal regulatory domain. LIM kinases are involved in actin cytoskeleton regulation throμgh Rho-family GTPases and downstream kinases PAKs and ROCK. PAK1 and ROCK phosphorylate LIMK1 and LIMK2, which increases the activity of the kinases. Activated LIM kinases inhibit the actin depolymerization activity of cofilin by phosphorylation at the N-terminus of Cofilin.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide corresponding to the C-terminus of human LIMK2
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) peptide affinity purified rabbit polyclonal antibody in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 50% glycerol, 1% BSA, 0.02% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (1-4 µg/ml). However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually. The antibody detects 70 kDa LIMK2 protein. It does not cross-react with LIMK1.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- similar_products1010025471 3010183344 1010183344 1010393217 2010291249 1010808374 2010620923 2010183344 1012132886 1012187302 1012187303 1011941116 1011941115 3021697152 3021697585 1010620923 1010885241 1010291249
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-LIMK2 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-LIMK2 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
ACY3, ID (Aspartoacylase-2, Aminoacylase-3, ACY-3, Acylase III, Hepatitis C Virus Core-binding Protein 1, HCBP1, ASPA2) Antibody
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp