Anti LASS6 Antibody
2x Anti LASS6 Antibody found in MBS Polyclonals
- Other namesLASS6 protein; Ceramide synthase 6; ceramide synthase 6; longevity assurance homolog 6; LAG1 homolog, ceramide synthase 6; ceramide synthase 6; LAG1 longevity assurance homolog 6
- Gene nameLASS6
- Gene synonimsCERS6; CERS6; CERS5; LASS6; LASS6; CerS6
- ClonalityPolyclonal Antibodies
- CloneNot applicable to Polyclonal Antibodies
- Reacts withHuman (Homo sapiens)
- ConcentrationEnquire us for detailed information on the concentration of this antibody
- Storage, shipping and handlingThe antibody is shipped at +4 degrees Celsius. Upon receving, freeze at -20. For longer periods of time we recommend keeping the vial frozen at -40 or -80. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing as they may denaturate the polypeptide chains of the antibody. Due to transportation or handling reasons, small amounts of the antibody might get caught on the lid or walls of the vial.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- LASS6 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, antibody to, antibodies, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for
- Alternative nameAntibody to LASS6 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
GEN6013035 | Anti- LASS6 Antibodysize: 0.2 ml | 738.98 USD
GEN6010819 | Anti- LASS6 Antibodysize: 50ug | 887.26 USD
- Catalog numberGEN6010819
- Price887.26 USD
- Long nameLASS6, NT (LAG1 Longevity Assurance Homolog 6, LAG1 Homolog Ceramide Synthase 6, CerS6, MGC129949, MGC129950)
- Synonim namesAnti -LASS6, NT (LAG1 Longevity Assurance Homolog 6, LAG1 Homolog Ceramide Synthase 6, CerS6, MGC129949, MGC129950)
- SpecificityRecognizes human LASS6. Species sequence homology: Mouse and rat. ;This is an antibody designed to detect LASS6
- Purification methodAffinity PurifiedPurified by immunoThis antibody was purified via Affinity Chromatography.
- Form/AppearanceSupplied as a liquid in PBS, 0.02% sodium azide.
- ApplicationsELISA (EL/EIA), Western Blot (WB), Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided. Antibody for research use.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Polyclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameceramide synthase 6
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- LAG1 longevity assurance homolog 6 (S. cerevisiae)
- LAG1 homolog, ceramide synthase 6
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2004-04-30
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- CERS class homeoboxes
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedMechanistically, regulation of ER-stress-induced apoptosis by CerS6/C(16)-ceramide was linked to the activation of a specific arm, ATF6/CHOP, of the unfolded protein response pathway.silencing of CerS6 induced the increased expression of GLUT1, which downregulated the expression of WNT5A and enhanced the invasion and proliferation of melanoma cells.stichoposide D inhibits growth of experimental leukemia by activating Fas/ceramide synthase 6/p38 kinase in lipid raftsFindings indicate that mda-7/IL-24 induces PERK activation that triggers production of ceramide, ceramide synthase 6 and thioredoxin, which in turn promote glioma cell autophagy and cell death.down-regulation of ELOVL1 had a comprehensive effect on the synthesis of very long chain ceramides which possibly point to a requirement for ELOVL1 expression for full CerS2-activity.Alteration of ceramide synthase 6/C16-ceramide induces activating transcription factor 6-mediated endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress and apoptosis via perturbation of cellular Ca2+ and ER/Golgi membrane networkCerS2 and CerS6 mRNA was significantly elevated in breast cancer tissue compared to paired normal tissue, with approximately half of the individuals showing elevated CerS2 and CerS6 mRNA.ionizing radiation induces de novo synthesis of ceramide to influence HeLa cell apoptosis by specifically activating CerS isoforms 2, 5, and 6 that generate opposing anti- and pro-apoptotic ceramides in mitochondrial membranes.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies