Anti Keratin 9 KRT9 Antibody
Anti Keratin 9 KRT9 Antibody is available 4 times from Mbs polyclonals labs
- ClonalityPolyclonal Antibodies
- Storage, shipping and handlingThe antibody is shipped at +4 degrees Celsius. Upon receving, freeze at -20. For longer periods of time we recommend keeping the vial frozen at -40 or -80. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing as they may denaturate the polypeptide chains of the antibody. Due to transportation or handling reasons, small amounts of the antibody might get caught on the lid or walls of the vial. We recommend you to briefly cetrifuge the vial prior to use to gather the content on the bottom.
- Synonim namesN/A
- Other nameskeratin 9; Keratin, type I cytoskeletal 9; Cytokeratin-9; CK-9; Keratin-9
- Gene synonimsKRT9; CK-9; K9
- AntigenKeratin 9 (KRT9)
- Gene nameKeratin 9 (KRT9) ; KRT9
- Reacts withDue to limitted amount of tested species we cannot guarantee that no crossreactivity will occur.
- CloneNot applicable to Polyclonal Antibodies
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- Keratin 9 (KRT9) Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti-, anti
- Alternative nameAntibody to Keratin 9 (KRT9) (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
GEN2004745 | Anti- Keratin 9 (KRT9) Antibodysize: 50ug | 435.38 USD
GEN2015921 | Anti- Keratin 9 (KRT9) Antibodysize: 100ug | 639.55 USD
GEN2008550 | Anti- Keratin 9 (KRT9) Antibodysize: 100ug | 597.73 USD
GEN2004745 | Anti- Keratin 9 (KRT9) Antibodysize: 100ug | 557.14 USD
- Catalog numberGEN2004745
- Price557.14 USD
- Long namePolyclonal Antibody to Keratin 9 (KRT9)
- SpecificityThe antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against KRT9. It has been selected for its ability to recognize KRT9 in immunohistochemical staining andwestern blotting. ;This is an antibody designed to detect Keratin 9 (KRT9) ; KRT9
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Affinity Chromatography
- Form/AppearanceSupplied as solution form in PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3,50% glycerol.
- ApplicationsImmunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - Formalin/Paraffin, ELISA, EIA, IFA, ELI-Spot, Western Blot (WB)
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.Antibody for research use.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Polyclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
0. Gene info
- Long gene namekeratin 9
- Synonyms gene name
- keratin 9, type I
- Synonyms name
- Discovery year1994-05-12
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Keratins, type I
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedIntron 6 influences the transcriptional efficiency of the keratin 9 (K9, Krt1-9) gene by decreasing production of wild-type K9 and changing the expression of K9 proteins.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR