anti Kallikrein 12 KLK12 Antibody
anti Kallikrein 12 KLK12 Antibody is available 2 times from Biovision labs
3720-30T | anti-Kallikrein 12 (KLK12) Antibodysize: Kallikrein 12 (KLK12) Antibody | 172.86 USD
3720-100 | anti-Kallikrein 12 (KLK12) Antibodysize: Kallikrein 12 (KLK12) Antibody | 371.58 USD
- Target of this antibody:KLK12
- Alternative names of antibody target:KLKL5 , KLK-L5 , MGC42603 , DKFZp686H1078
- Background information:The human KLK gene family encodes about 15 serine proteases and has the potential to serve as cancer biomarkers. The Kallikrein 12 (KLK 12) is one the KLK members located on chromosome 19. Different splice variants of the KLK12 produces three transcript variants encoding different isoforms that can be found on amino acid 254, 248 and 110.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide surrounding amino acid 239 of human Kallikrein12
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (0.5-4 µg/ml). However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually. The antibody detects ~28 kDa KLK12 with rat kidney tissue lysate and 16 kDa KLK12 isoform with Jurkat and 3T3 cell lysates on SDS-PAGE immunoblots.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Kallikrein 12 (KLK12) Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Kallikrein 12 (KLK12) (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Yersinia pseudotuberculosis serotype O 3 Guanosine 5 triphosphate 3 diphosphate pyrophosphatase gppA