Anti-IL-8 Antibody is available 1 time from Mbs monoclonals labs
- Also known asIL-8
- Other namesHomo sapiens interleukin 8 (IL8), mRNA; Interleukin-8; interleukin-8; emoctakin; T-cell chemotactic factor; neutrophil-activating peptide 1; chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 8; beta-thromboglobulin-like protein; granulocyte chemotactic protein 1; tumor necrosis factor-induced gene 1; alveolar macrophage chemotactic factor I; monocyte-derived neutrophil chemotactic factor; monocyte-derived neutrophil-activating peptide; small inducible cytokine subfamily B, member 8; lymphocyte derived neutrophil activating peptide; lung giant cell carcinoma-derived chemotactic protein; beta endothelial cell-derived neutrophil activating peptide; interleukin 8; C-X-C motif chemokine 8; Emoctakin; Granulocyte chemotactic protein 1; GCP-1; Monocyte-derived neutrophil chemotactic factor; MDNCF; Monocyte-derived neutrophil-activating peptide; MONAP; Neutrophil-activating protein 1; NAP-1; Protein 3-10C; T-cell chemotactic factorCleaved into the following 7 chains:MDNCF-a; Alternative name(s):; GCP/IL-8 protein IV; IL8/NAP1 form IInterleukin-8; Alternative name(s):; (Ala-IL-8)77; GCP/IL-8 protein II; IL-8(1-77); IL8/NAP1 form II; MDNCF-bIL-8(5-77)IL-8(6-77); Alternative name(s):; (Ser-IL-8)72; GCP/IL-8 protein I; IL8/NAP1 form III; Lymphocyte-derived neutrophil-activating factor; LYNAP; MDNCF-c; Neutrophil-activating factor; NAFIL-8(7-77); Alternative name(s):; GCP/IL-8 protein V; IL8/NAP1 form IVIL-8(8-77); Alternative name(s):; GCP/IL-8 protein VI; IL8/NAP1 form VIL-8(9-77); Alternative name(s):; GCP/IL-8 protein III; IL8/NAP1 form VI
- SubcategoryMnoclonal antibodies
- Gene nameIL-8
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesIL8; IL8; NAF; GCP1; LECT; LUCT; NAP1; CXCL8; GCP-1; LYNAP; MDNCF; MONAP; NAP-1; CXCL8; IL-8; GCP-1; MDNCF; MONAP; NAP-1; LYNAP; NAF
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG1
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Species reactivityN/A; Due to limited knowledge and inability for testing each and every species, the reactivity of the antibody may extend to other species which are not listed hereby.
- Specificity and cross-reactivityAnti-IL8 recognizes recombinant protein IL8.; Since it is not possible to test each and every species our knowledge on the corss reactivity of the antibodies is limited. This particular antibody might cross react with speacies outside of the listed ones.
- Purification methodAffinity Purified mouse monoclonal antibody generated using E.coli expressed recombinant protein IL8 as immunogen.
- Storage and shippingthe antibody can be stored for several weeks at +4 degrees Celsius when it is in an undiluted liquid form. Dilution is recommended to be done only immediately before use.For long term storage, you should aliquot the antibody and keep it at -20 degrees Celsius or colder. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles in order to retain the full activity of the antibody. The shelf life of the product is 12 months.
- Tested applications:ELISA (EIA), Western Blot (WB-Re)
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-IL-8 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, antibody to, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for
- Alternative nameantibody to-Interleukin-8 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
GEN415375 | Anti-IL-8 Antibodysize: 100ul | 668.83 USD