Anti Human VEGF
Anti Human VEGF is available 2 times from Mbs monoclonals labs
- SubcategoryMnoclonal antibodies
- Gene nameVEGF
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Specificity and cross-reactivityN/A; Since it is not possible to test each and every species our knowledge on the corss reactivity of the antibodies is limited. This particular antibody might cross react with speacies outside of the listed ones.
- Purification methodN/A
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestMBS Monoclonals supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Techniqueanti-Human, anti
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
GEN695026 | Anti-Human VEGFsize: 500ug | 312.45 USD
- Catalog numberGEN695026
- Price312.45 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namevascular endothelial growth factor A
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- vascular endothelial growth factor
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1994-01-10
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- VEGF family
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedDMC induces migration of monocytes and immature dendritic cells. Expression studies show that DMC is constitutively expressed in lung, suggesting a potential role for DMC in recruiting monocytes and dendritic cells from blood into lung parenchymaThese results strongly suggest that VCC-1 plays an important role in hepatocellular carcinoma cell invasion and tumor growth.Immune surveillance occurs during the early intraepithelial stages of human pancreatic carcinogenesis and is mediated by expression of CXCL17 and ICAM2.An Fc-fusion protein of 35kDa with a modified human immunoglobulin IgG1 Fc domain is capable of inhibiting CC chemokine-induced calcium flux, chemotaxis, and beta-arrestin recruitment in primary macrophages and transfected cells.these results suggest that VCC-1 is involved in cisplatin-induced apoptosis of HepG2 cells, and also provides some evidence for VCC-1 as a potential cellular target for chemotherapy.We conclude that CXCL17 is an antimicrobial mucosal chemokine that may play a role in the pathogenesis of interstitial lung diseasesCXCL17 production correlated with adverse immune infiltration and might be an important target for anti-HCC therapies.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
GEN302656 | Anti-Human VEGF MAb (Clone SP28)size: 7 ml (RTU) | 476.05 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR