Anti Human Podoplanin
Anti Human Podoplanin is available 10 times from Reliatech antibodies labs
- Gene NamePodoplanin
- Species ReactivityHuman (Homo sapiens)
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestReliatech antibodies supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- Podoplanin
- Techniqueanti-Human, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-H. sapiens Podoplanin
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
102-PA40 | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 200ug | 333.36 USD
102-PA40AG | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 50ug | 237.41 USD
- Catalog number102-PA40AG
- Price237.41 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namepodoplanin
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2005-07-08
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedMembranous podoplanin immunoreactivity, in conjunction with calretinin, would be more specific than CK5/6 and WT-1 in differentiating epithelioid malignant mesothelioma from adenocarcinoma of the lung, breast, and ovary.Data show that podoplanin expression promoted tumor cell motility in vitro and, unexpectedly, increased tumor lymphangiogenesis and metastasis to regional lymph nodes in vivo, without promoting primary tumor growth.Podoplanin-expressing cancer-associated fibroblasts contribute to the prognosis of invasive breast cancer, indicating a highly aggressive subgroup.Podoplanin has the potential to provide valuable prognostic information to clinic-ians for risk assessment of neuroblastomas.Podoplanin expression in Keratocystic odontogenic tumour (KCOT) is possibly associated with slow invasion of the adjacent structures and the well-known frequent local tumour recurrences of this odontogenic tumour.We have demonstrated the primary function of PDPN in cell adhesion to extracellular matrix , which is to secondarily promote oral squamous cell carcinoma cell proliferation.HEK293T and MDCK cells transfected with an eGFP-tagged podoplanin construct (PDPNeGFP, 50-63kDa) constitutively express two C-terminal fragments (CTFs): a approximately 33kDa membrane-bound PCTF33, and a approximately 29kDa cytosolic podoplanin ICD (PICD).Identification of cells expressing podoplanin within lymphocytic aggregates can reveal the pathogenesis of primary Sjogren syndrome.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
102-PA40S | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 100ug | 221.42 USD
101-M40 | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 100ug | 308.76 USD
101-M40-PE | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 50ug | 308.76 USD
101-M40S-FITC | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 50ug | 189.44 USD
101-M40S-PE | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 50ug | 189.44 USD
101-MBi40 | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 50ug | 292.76 USD
101-M40-FITC | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 50ug | 308.76 USD
101-M41 | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 100ug | 292.76 USD